Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Birdie. :)

Seven weeks doesn't even sound that much...I hope we get plenty of Sofia in the first episode. Including the toothpick, obviously. ;)

I fully agree about conveying emotions without words. She did a marvellous job of that in ABRTI, too. You could read so much from the way the expression in her eyes changed. *bows down to Louise*

Okay, dear Germans, don't forget to watch/tape Talos the Mummy tonight!

atfm said:

I don't think I could forget it,my girlfriend's been talking about it for the last couple days ;) . She is so excited about it...I don't know how I feel about it, first off, I hate German synchro/dubbing, and second, Louise has the weirdest hair in that movie :cool:.

I don't think I will like it, but still I'm gonna watch it ;).

Haha, yeah, I'm a little wary about the dubbing thing and the whole movie but hey, it's Louise, I can't miss that. ;)

Louise is on tvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry, had to let that out. Judging from the pictures I've seen she's looking hot (as usual)

*starts counting the minutes*

:D

MiaCharlize said:
Judging from the pictures I've seen she's looking hot (as usual)

*starts counting the minutes*

You like anyone who looks like a dyke :p.
I still think that short hair makes her look weirdly unpretty ;).

I just set my VCR. ;)

I remember seeing a clip of the movie on YouTube (I think), but I didn't see her hair because she was wearing some anti-virus type of suit.

^yes you are, baby, but you're weird in an adorable way :D

Well, I'll see for myself whether or not I like her with that hair, but I don't like her in the pictures, so I guess I won't be too fond of her in that movie ;).

atfm said:

ah yes, I have the movie. She's great, but the story has a few holes :) in it, so she did the best she could. I liked her much more in "My kingdom". Although
she always seems to die, but she does it pretty well

And she will be aired also the 25.08., 8.15 p.m, Teleclub channel (pay tv in Suisse), but I think we don't have people that can see this channel. "War stories".
She's always great and cool, expecially with that toothpick ;)

OMG Louise looks so f***ing hot in that movie, and I've only seen her for 5 minutes. The hair is damn sexy on her.

I think I'll add Talos to my fave movies.

Well, movie sucks as I thought it would, seems like I'll be going to bed soon.

Louise looks....well, gay, but I like her gay Sofia version better :p.

Ooh a Louise movie. With a Mummy. How...intriguing.
And a Hazmat suit. Even more intriguing.

Pics please? Or clips? I'm not fussy :D

BTW, for those who are looking for Sofia fic, the brasslove community is putting up their fic challenges today and there are quite a few with Sofia in them - including mine *blush*

A gay looking Louise? You Germans are lucky. ;) I agree with Drumchik - clips or pics please!

I really need to go get some of Louise's movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back