Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I've put up six clips on YouTube of Louise in HoE. It's the episode Evangeline gets married in.

Just search for house of eliott and up they should appear ;)

Interesting article, and damn, the person has no complaints and we will never get to see it? Someone break in and steal it!

Okay, so I googled "Judy's got a gun", cos Mia and I were looking for promo pictures, and this is all we could find:

deathwatch_6dg_320x240.jpg

Doesn't really show anything, apart from the fact that Louise's hair sucks big time ;)

Hi gang

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/csi-louise-14699.html

Well, it's one of the European links to "Judy's got a gun", BUT 1. it's in German and 2. it doesn't say much about her role and 3. it's not updated, no pics or whatsever.
I post the link for German speaking fans (?). Maybe they didn't see it, although I think chances are very small. ;)
If you want to know what they say, I can do a short translation, please email me. But basically it's old news and nothing what wasn't discussed on forum.
It has only a lovely pic, but I'm sure I saw it circulating too on the board, so you won't miss a thing about Louise :D

I still refuse to believe it's Louise in that promo pic. Can't see much in it but it just doesn't look good at all.

Louise is supposed to look like this:

metrop02.jpg

Or, well, like Sofia. That's how I like her best.

*still wants to see that Judy pilot thing though*

God !!!!!!!!! :eek: They should change her fashion guru - counselor;) I have to go and look, twice :eek:
She's very ....ehm..... different, yeah.

*peers at the pic*

Okay, she's obviously not the curly-haired chick. Pretty sure she's not the blonde one - and that dark haired one looks like Brenda Strong.

Do my eyes suck? I really can't see Louise there.

Although, one would think, considering the title of the show, Judy should be in the centre of the pic...

Yeah, I totally agree, neither of the women look like Louise. But we checked out all the other people from the pic and everyone else looked like someone who was listed for the show on imdb. Only the blonde doesn't and since Louise plays the maincharacter, that has to be her.

Although she really really doesn't look like that.

Maybe it's the side part... she does look different with that.

*is still not fully convinced*

:confused:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she wasn't in that image. Whew!

Beautiful picture Mia!

Yeah, I’m gonna side with those who think its not her, looks wrong and that woman appears to have a rather prominent widows peak while Louise does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back