Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a wallpaper like that might actually stop me from completely cluttering my desktop with icons. ;)

She made another one, don't know why she didn't post it yesterday as well, but anyways, I will just post this for her, because I loooooooooooove the pics (of course that's why I asked her to make them into a wallpaper in the first place :D ):

So thanks again, sweety, those walls are beyond thudworthy :)

Thanks everyone :)

*wants new season to start so there will be new screencaps for new wallpapers*

Does anyone know if there will be more Sofia in case Jorja isn't coming back next season? I'd like to see how she'd cope if Sara were to die. They'd have to do something to replace Sara, more Sofia would be the natural consequence, wouldn't you agree?

That would be so cool!!!! Thanks for the great pics and wallpapers!! Living in Europe I don't have a clue about the possibility that Sofias role will be more present. But if they'll use her part more, then I hope they'll give us also a more indept look about her live and hopefully about Sara, too. It would be a shame if Jorja would leave. :(

I'm always up for more Sofia! But...

There'll be a new female character on the show.

Spoilers in lab please, temptation is a mighty thing.

Wallpaper goes in the "Art forum" regulars know this, new folks will learn this. You can always put a link in the thread to the forum using the title of your thread over there so people can follow it or go look for it.

Thank you. ;)

I did hide it, what's the tag for if spoilers can only be posted in the spoiler thread? Temptation to click on the spoiler thread is just as big. ;)

Anyway, like Mia said, if Sara possibly doesn't come back, I'd like to see Sofia's reaction, too. But knowing the writers, there will barely be a reaction from anyone, except for initial shock, maybe. CSI never really shows how they cope.

What would be the difference between posting a large picture preview and a wallpaper preview? I would like to know where that rule is stated, cos I couldn't find it myself.

Whatever, if Sara doesn't come back I would like to see Sofia gone, too, because personally I wouldn't like suffering through a boring episode for 2 seconds of Sofia, if not less. :(

Yeah, I hope Sara stays, and I'm hoping for more than 2 seconds of Sofia...it was better in season 7 as compared to season 6, so maybe it will improve in season 8. They haven't been using Louise's talent to the fullest, and while I understand that it's a show with a number of (supposedly) equal characters, they really need to give her some personal background this season, some story.

Louise is very hot. *bows to the hotness that is Louise*.

We should bombard them with a LouLo Groupie campaign.

I really hope Sofia gets more screentime next season. If Sara's gone I might end up taping the episodes just so I can fast forward to the scenes with Sofia.

We should bombard them with a LouLo Groupie campaign.
Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back