Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know anything about them at all? Except that two of them are younger and the rest older than her.

I just looked at her official site again and it's such a shame that it's not being put to any use. We should hijack it and update it regularly. ;)

I saw the hp too (it doesn't say much :(), went surfing, but wasn't able to find informations about her family. On the other side I think she is very private about her privacy, so that makes it a little difficult to find anything other than work related news. But that's me and maybe I didn't search in the right places.
I have a question: I'm going crazy because I didn't figure out (and boy did I read all helping guides ;)) how to put pictures in my post? I wanted to go on with the original idea to put on random pictures about L. Thanks

You need a 100 posts to do that. Once you reach them it works with the usual tags

Until then you can only post links to the pics you want to share.

1louise2b.jpg

*stares*

Wow, that gif is just so hot!

That's a cool pic MiaCharlize, when is it from? She looks pretty young there :D

Hey everyone!

atfm said:
Do we know anything about them at all? Except that two of them are younger and the rest older than her.

Her younger brother, Declan, plays football (soccer) for Waltham Forest FC. Don't know if he's still there as the season hasn't restarted yet.

ETA: He also played for Republic of Ireland U21's and U23's.

And if it's the same Declan Perkins - he played himself in Sky One's Dream Team.

Seems Louise isn't the only tv star in the family :lol:

Off to finish my fanfics now...cheerio.

Awww Mia, thanks for the gorgeousness pic!

I agree - we should so totally hijack her official site!

Built_01 thanks for the info! I keep forgetting that its Perkins I should be searching for and not Lombard LOL.

And a soccer player in the family? Excellent :D

^I think she would look good in skimpy shorts and all :D

Click to see bigger version

Edited: Picture size exceeded max size.*

Aah, stop putting images in my head! She's got great legs...mmh. ;)

Gorgeous picture there. :)

I wonder if her siblings look anything like her.

Hello all; It's me again with my um-teenth screen name. (I wrote this one down so I won't forget) Gotta say I am lovin that black and white picture of Louise. Totally adorable. I am still yet to see her in Claim; one of the movies I really want to see. I read the description and it sounds so good. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and that I love the pictures.

If she has a sister who looks like her I will totally consider moving to England :D Btw, yesterday me and Mia were watching the Lisa Stansfield video "Change" on youtube, and we couldn't help but see a resemblance to Louise when she was younger. Unfortunately I could't find a screencap of said video, but I found another picture. Look for yourself (click to view bigger version):

In the video Lisa looked a lot more like Louise, but oh well :lol:

Random picture:

fia3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back