Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will certainly give heads up if Louise ever graces the movie screens in Oz.

And OMG, I saw Law of Gravity - and Louise in that suit thing when she's coming into the hotel room? *thud*

Hi all
I wanted just to say "hello". I'm new and I decided to join the group because I love CSI and Sofia Curtis alias Louise Lombard. Your funny and lovely posts did it for me and so I'm here writing, although I'm more a litte on the shy side . Be patient with me if I'll be a little on the slow side and thank you very much.

mati

-----------------------------------------------------
"I used to have a handle on life..but it fell off." (A)

Welcome to the board mati we hope you enjoy your stay with us, if you need help do not hesitate to ask and if you need some help with the rules at the top of this forum (lv) we have a "Help Guide".

Hey mati, welcome to our Louise/Sofia temple. ;) No need to be shy, there are only lovely people in here. Do join us. :)

More random picture posting:

ws.png

*waves* Hi mati! Welcome to the LouLo Groupies section!

atfm - Superb picture, that. I love her stopping in the middle of her laughter and going "Oh god, you're serious."

Yeah, can't go wrong with a picture of her laughing or smiling. And I agree, that line was priceless. The way she delivered it was great, and the accent, the ACCENT! I love the way she says 'serious'. ;)

OMG! What a gorgeous picture. *fans self* Yup, she's HOT!

Thanks for sharing it, atfm.

*thud*

damn, women with guns should not be allowed to look so f***ing hot.

*puts pic as desktop background*

*shuts down all programs to stare at Sofia*

hi all
thank you very much for your lovely greeting and the hot photos :eek: !!!! I'm just recovering from seeing them all!!! I read the rules, but I'll ask if I'm unsure,thanks.

"I used to have a handle on life..but it fell off." (A) :eek:

Damn, she looked so unbelievably hot in that scene. The gun, the ponytail, barging into the apartment...LOVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back