Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Louise wearing black in tonight's episode as well? Hair pulled back in a ponytail too. Sunglasses.

Hot.

My God that woman looks good in a hat!

NDVD_025.jpg

NDVD_000.jpg

there ya go Drumchik.............It was a hard show to cap for her parts. Maybe someone else cap get better quality off their stuff.

There a couple really nice shot of her from behind but my video quality sucks.

HA I just realized she's got her ears tucked under her hat!!!!
LMAO!

Hmm, indeed no more Louise in the opening credits. I expected it, but I did whimper a little.

But damn, she looked hot. All in black + ponytail + baseball cap? *thud* Thanks for the caps, MUTTMO. :)

Oh, and the second episode of 20th Century Vampire was on two nights ago, you can listen to it here or PM me if you want the mp3. :)

yeah thanks for the caps MUTTMO! who knew hats could look so good? i had a spare 5 minutes tonight and put up a pic of louise, if anyones interested in checking it out, the link is:

Purely Beautiful

im new to all this, so if its not appropriate, or in the wrong thread, please let me know

drummer_girl That was fine and in the correct thread, though because you are new to this here is a tip, when doing links on pictures, go through the motions to put in the address but instead of putting in the address a second time put in a name for the picture/link. It keeps the screen shorter.

What I am going to do is edit your post, and give it a name so that you can see what I am talking about, then your good to go on it. ;)

OMG that picture is so gorgeous. I've just seen Dead Doll and now I'm confronted with that pic, I think I'm brain dead.

Don't know any other expressions but hot, hot, hot.

OMG!

Muttmo, thanks for capping so quickly. I love the hat-ears and all.

DrummerGirl...That pic is seriously hot! Thank you for sharing it! Woohooo!

That pic was awesome :D.

And she was unbelievably hot in the new episode, my gf and I actually squeeled when she found Sara. Mia was so obsessed actually that once the ep had ended she went straight to the laptop to make that new signature pic oh hers :lol:.

As for the Louisegasm, I heart that word :D. I will make it a point to use it in the near furture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back