Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking bout the "special Guest Star" thing............... Doesn't that put her into a different category for emmy noms. That way she not competing against the regular characters. Cuz that could be cool.

Actually Muttmo, I think you're right. Being a special/recurring guest star makes her eligible for the Emmy of that category.

Now just imagine the toothpick AND the cap...I think we'd all faint. ;)

I like that they gave her a bit of a new look with the cap, very nice.

Louisegasm rocks! :D

Let's nominate her for an Emmy. Is there an Emmy for hotness? ;)

Yeah, I wish. That would be a tough category. How about who looks best with a shotgun.
Or Hot chick cop with gun.
Or Female cop fantasy!
Who I want to put me in cuffs.

I could go on forever!

Cool 4:20
I really need to go to bed!

As someone who has the same sort of skin as Louise, I so know how she's going to feel when that sunburn starts hurting *nods*

Poor Louise.

At least with the recurring status we know in advance whether she's going to be in an episode or not. Not listed for A La Cart. :(

The producers can't let Louise go. She's an important character and if they let her go they have to give her a story line that make her 'leave' the show :( I really hope she stays, because Sofia is good for the humour from the show :lol: *picks a toothpick*

I'm sure she won't be leaving. We might not see her as much, but as someone said earlier, any Louise is better than no Louise.

*bumps Louise's delectable self*

atfm, do we know when 20th Century Vampire was done? Or is she doing her bits from the USA or England?

Belated comment, but Sofia was smoking hot in the season opener. All black in the desert = hardcore. Plus her driving skills. Thanks, Louise. Hope to see you more often this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back