Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sofia Curtis

About ‘A Bullet’ - now how cool was it to see Brass & Sofia grabbing a hot dog at 6:30 in the morning. And their car was cool too, the new Charger, bet it has a Hemi in it. How sweet of Brass to go over to Sofia when they were waiting for their interviews, to start to reassure her about what happened by talking about his first shooting. Interesting they have Sofia reminding Jim, that they can’t talk to each other.

I think it’s a safe bet to assume this is Sofia’s first shoot-out as well as her first kill, so it was quiet moving to see her process all of this and then tell Jim, “I’m going home” like she had told Greg last year. Wonder if they will follow up on the after effects this has on her?

Thank you Danny C for NOT allowing Cath to act all cold and jealous towards Sofia. This woman against woman thing is getting too old and stereotypical on this show. Okay, I'm ready for part two!

oh man, the look on her face, it made me cry. I wanted to jump into the TV and hug her. It was definately nice to see Cath showing some compassion (or well wanting to show some, coz that ***hole detective was stopping her)

I still think it is pretty cool to now see Sofia gunning down the bad guys verses running down the evidence. She seems too active to be content sitting in a lab. Love this from the other night.

bad-to-bone.jpg

I still think it is pretty cool to now see Sofia gunning down the bad guys verses running down the evidence. She seems too active to be content sitting in a lab. Love this from the other night.

bad-to-bone.jpg

Enjoyed this ep. it had my full attention from beginning to end.
Brass and Sophia were great.
clapsmiley.gif

Nice photo too Tazz! :D I love her new role as a cop than a CSI. And having a hotdog for breakfast with Brass
coolsmiley.gif
Hmmm I've never had one for breakfast. :lol:

Bring on part 2!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

----------------------------
jp15_banner_123.jpg

i just wanted to pop in and say that Sofia is awesome and i love her as a cop..and Saras_girlfriend i agree with you, i like that Catherine Showed compassion for Sofia, i hate how the writers were making Catherine look jealouse of th enew girl... hopefully it will last.....

ps i love that pic you posted Tazz...it's hot...

Okay... I'm doing it. I've started doing the HTML for my latest creation, Louise Lombard Online. Expect it to be open soon!

Okay, I used to really dislike Sofia (aaah, don't kill me yet, hear me out...)... But after seeing "a bullet runs trough it part 1" I just... OMG she is so brilliant!! :)

Yay! I love that so many people who disliked Sophia before are now coming to see what a lot of us have loved since she came on the show. :)

Okay... I'm doing it. I've started doing the HTML for my latest creation, Louise Lombard Online. Expect it to be open soon!

eek! finally A LL fansite...cant wait ..gj abc :D

I second that ABC!

I just know you'll do a fantastic job putting it together, just like your other ones. If you need any screencaps, let me know.

heya Tazzer just dropping by to say that I loved how she kicked as$ in ABRTI. I had a blast watching Sophia and Brass chasing after the suspects! Loved the action packed scene as well as the scene where they were interrogated, they showed so much emotions. :)

This website will add on to my other 5 popular websites!!! *sigh*

Did anyone catch was Sofia said after she said "These guys are hard core" ?

ashleyelizon, I don't agree with you but I can totally see your points. I'm all for different points of view, as long as they're put out there in a smart and respectable way, as you did. :) As for me, I like Sophia. She's the most expendable character on the show for sure but I like her. And I'm a GSR shipper! :lol:

Then again, I haven't seen last week's episode, so we'll see if she continues to impress me.

Oh, and welcome. :)

She deffenetly left a big impression on me in "a bullet runs trough it part 1".
Before I was like "eew Sofia keep away from Grissom" but now.. Well she's brilliant and I loved all the emotions we got to see.

but I'm still a GSR shipper:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back