LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Yeah. All you get in the first 2 minutes is the recap. And then the "LOST" sign. Then, your good to go!
Plus, all CSI's are usually wrapped up right around 50 minutes into the hour. After, they either fill it with emotion, or Greg doing something weird :D

Chez said:
We had a great episode from season 2 last nite.
Is Shannon really dead ?

I'm afraid she is :(

I started watching "Lost" when season 2 started because I wanted to see why "Lost" was so great and after the two-hour season premier, I was totally hooked onto it.

I think that "Lost" is a very unique and entertaining show. The character flashbacks are good and each week it pulls me more towards it. Just when you think you know everything about a certain character, towards the end of the show, they reveal that there is another unknown fact about he/she.

Fave characters? At the moment it's Kate, Jack (who doesn't love him? :D) and Charlie.

I agree with you Doreen, I also find it very unique and the character flashback are a great addition to the show. :)

*sighs* I'm still kicking myself for missing the pilot episode. :eek: There was a small ray of hope a few months ago when my sister brought season 1 on DVD, she said she would let me watch the pilot, so I got all excited and then to my horror she gave the DVD to her friend for her birthday day! :lol: Anyway, I'm going to rent it out. :cool:

To answer your question Doreen my favorite character so far is Sawyer, followed by Hurley. :D

:lol:

Hurley too! Can't forget that guy. He's very adorable to me. :D Sawyer has that bad-boy look to him. Irresistable.

I saw Season 1 for Lost in a CD store but I didn't buy it because I wasn't interested in Lost that time.

Sawyer, Sun, Sayid, and Kate.
I mean, all of them bring me joy, but I seem to like those 4 out of them all a teensy bit more than the rest.

From a shipper's POV, I'd ship Jack/Kate. I always did, even when I didn't really watch Lost and I stumbled upon the two of 'em.

*smirk* I still ship Sawyer + Kate.
But I hope he doesn't do anything stupid... *remembers previews*

Palm said:
*smirk* I still ship Sawyer + Kate.
But I hope he doesn't do anything stupid... *remembers previews*

Well, I think that Kate's the one who made it more difficult. She's the one who did that with Jack first.

OMG! Has anyone in the UK got the latest edition of the Radio Times? :eek:

Jack's on the front....clothed, but soaking wet :eek: His T-shirt is sticking to his chest :devil: Mmmmm, he looks pretty dishy! :D

Here's a link to the Radio Times website to show you all what I'm talking about ;) Hottie

Sorry - random piece of information I just had to share...for obvious reasons ;)

I saw that magazine in Sainsburys! I was so busy staring at it, that the conveyer belt went along with all my stuff and I stood drooling on the spot! :eek: :lol: Jack’s not my favourite character but to see him in a soaking wet t-shirt did stop me dead in my tracks. :eek: :lol:

Hot pic, I don't think I've ever seen it before! :devil: Thanks for sharing wibbs. Hot men in wet T's always gets my attention!

Back