LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Personally
if anyone dies I hope its LOCKE just because I CAN NOT stand him but at all .I Love Charlie I dont want him to die

I guess I spoke too soon with the "gee, it's like they've forgotten about Michael, they haven't even mentioned him in weeks" thing, lol :D

I also don't hope it are Hurley and Sayid. I only meant to say that it's very likely they could be the ones. The only ones I hope for are Claire and Charlie. I'm most ancious to see Charlie go.

*eyebrow raise* Michael was around? Did he come back?
Anyhoo, I found this quite interesting:

Question (To Damon Lindelof, Exe. Produicer)
Locke's black and white eyes in Claire's dream.. the emphasis on Locke's eyes when he taught WALT backgammon.. the two stones in the bag, one white and one black from the people in the cave.. how much should we be looking for further clues as to what this all means?

Answer: On a scale of one to 10, you should be looking for such things at about a NINE..

Hmm. This makes me thinketh that's going to come back...

I read on the internet somewhere that Lost season 2 is coming to the UK on May 2.

I found Lost season 1 catch-up and preview of season 2 video clip. contains spoilers. If you don't already know what happens in season 2 I suggest you don't watch this.click here

Your right csi_fan18 ! :D

I have just read in the paper that Lost in back on our screens in the UK on May 2 (which is a Tuesday) at 10pm! At last. :lol:

Tinkerbell said:
Your right csi_fan18 ! :D

I have just read in the paper that Lost in back on our screens in the UK on May 2 (which is a Tuesday) at 10pm! At last. :lol:

Yay! May 2nd!! :D Another TV show to help get me through my exams :) Phew! glad it's on after CSI though :eek:

^^^ I nearly died when I realised 2nd May was a Tuesday. I quickly brought up the Radio Times on the web, I gave a huge sigh of relief when I realised it was on at 10pm. :lol:

Wednesday (another) Summary episode. I'm getting tired of it. Four summary episodes in what, 45 episodes. They al start almost exactly the same, and only the last quarter is different than the previous :rolleyes:

Well, at least at the end of the summary, we got some disturbing trailers.
Like, oh, I don't know... Ana-Lucia making out with Sawyer.

..*still shuddering from it*

We had a great episode from season 2 last nite.
Is Shannon really dead ?

Lost season 2 is less than a week away here in the UK! *does little happy dance* :D Although, I just hope I don't miss the first few minutes of it. CSI finishes at 10pm and Lost starts on the other channel at 10pm. It wouldn't be a huge surprise to me if channel 5 runs over the time frame. :eek: I will cry if I miss all the hatch action. :lol:

Don´t worry if you miss the first few minutes of episode 1 from season 2. It´s just a context of what happend before

Back