Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cagigo10.jpg

UC: Undercover's Video where appear Carmine

UC: Undercover was an action-thriller television series that focuses on the secret lives and private demons of an elite Justice Department crime-fighting unit that confronts the countrys deadliest, most untouchable lawbreakers by going undercover to bust them. The series was broadcast from 2001 to 2002. Total of 13 episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxyMeglet#p/c/28/BbV8HXBkiBo

Messages of Mickey

Carmine and I rehearsed tonight! We have some great songs written! soon we will get em to ya! Crash likes Dragnet! How cool is that?

Yasuko made my day when my "mikey drums" doll arrived! and "weezie" too! Is there room for me in Japan? I want to live in Japan!!!! :)

Live Q&A Chat with Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI: NY

Live Q&A Chat with Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI: NY!by TV.com Staff TV.com Staff Writer 02/22/10 01:58 PM
Join us on Wednesday, March 3rd at 1pm PT for a live Q&A chat with Carmine Giovinazzo, Detective Danny Messer on CBS's hit crime drama CSI: NY!

Please note that although there is a scheduled time and date listed, this information is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. The best way to keep up is to sign up for an email reminder below, which will always be updated with the latest information. Your address will not be used in any other way apart from sending these reminder emails.

We’ll try our best to post as many questions as we can, but in order to keep the conversation flowing and easy to follow, every question or comment may not be posted. Think of this event as similar to a live Q&A.
source: TV.com

I saw that as well, it's really cool! I hope there will be some interesting questions asked. If I'm not wrong they did that with Hill as well and some answers were really interesting.

I know there are going to be questions about DL and the spawn - and there should be as that's now a huge part of who Danny is as a character. I just hope the whole chat doesn't revolve around that.

I wasn't even thinking about the content of the questions yet. :lol: I think (and hope) there will be some questions regarding DL, but I also believe there will be questions about Shane Casey and that storyline and about his back/the wheelchair storyline. And his music. Now that I think of it, a bunch of questions come to my mind. :lol: I wish they would do that with every of the actors/actresses.

I agree with Brinchen, I think there'll be questions about Ceesau and their upcoming CD, Shane Casey, stolen badge, wheel chair, Danny juggling fatherhood + job, etc. I'd join the chat if I had any good question in mind, but I don't... ah.

I'm sure you'll come up with something. ;) I think it's a great idea. Like I said, when they asked Hill, we got some interesting answers and the mix of topics was good as well. I think this time will be the same.

It sounds like it could be a very interesting chat, depending on the questions. I will actually try to think of some questions, write them down and then ask Carmine those questions next week. It's a good idea anyway, I like when people take some time and are willing to answer the fans' questions too, once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back