Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
AJ was on there? That's strange, he's supposedly attached to an Australian actress who's moving to LA. Uh oh!
I guess they're going with bachelor=not married (because most of these guys date, I'm sure). I'm also guessing that the person can choose whether or not to do it, so if they asked Eddie, he probably would have declined.

Carmine, however, is all about pimping himself out to the ladies. :lol:

Carmine Giovanazzo, 34, plays the calm and collected Danny Messler on CSI: NY

Huh? :confused: Calm and collected? Danny? Ahhh, Danny Messler u mean? Good, cause Messer is nothing of that! :p

Hahahahaa... He gets distracted easily, by sweet, smart girls ... in a tanktop and shorts. :p Nice try Carmine! :lol:

althea said:
Carmine, however, is all about pimping himself out to the ladies.

I LOVE HIM FOR THAT :devil:

Carmine's a naughty little slut--YUM!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Gotta love that he wants a smart woman. :devil: :devil: :devil: That's sexy. :D

Good point, but still, I'm impressed he said "smart" to begin with. :lol: So many guys are like "I want her to be pretty and laugh at my jokes!" when they're a) not at all hot themselves and b) not funny in the least. So I gotta give Carmine props.

Bwahaha, I definitely relate to that issue! :lol: What is up with guys needing the woman to find them funny? If we wanted a comedian, we'd go look for a comedian, ya know what I'm saying?

I still wanna know his definition of smart. It could very well be 'D-cup with A-class ass'. :p :p :p

^I like it when they say they want a woman with a sense of humor, but too many times it means "a woman who will laugh at my jokes." I'll laugh at your jokes, baby--just as long as you're funny. :lol:

Like I said, what he listed was vague. Still, I'm intrigued by "smart" being on the list, because most men sadly don't list that. :rolleyes: "Different" is kind of vague, but I can get behind that one--I mean, in Hollywood, there are a lot of the "same" type of people. "Sweet" is interesting, too. I mean, it's cool that he wants someone nice and not bitchy.

Somebody said the short interview was an impromptu thing? Maybe that's why he had to shoot off such vague adjectives. Anyway, if he listed any specific physical traits, it's a lose-lose situation for him because he's bound to upset those who don't fit them. :lol:

Top41 said:
Still, I'm intrigued by "smart" being on the list, because most men sadly don't list that.

True, true. Out of all my guy friends, only one has ever mentioned intelligence as a desired trait in a woman. (Yes, he's taken. :p) Guess men are intimidated by smart ladies, tsktsk.

I mean, it's cool that he wants someone nice and not bitchy.

:lol: Is there any guy who wants a bitchy woman?

Kimmychu said:
Somebody said the short interview was an impromptu thing? Maybe that's why he had to shoot off such vague adjectives. Anyway, if he listed any specific physical traits, it's a lose-lose situation for him because he's bound to upset those who don't fit them. :lol:

I still think it must be weird to be asked those kinds of questions. I mean, if someone stuck a microphone in my face and asked what I wanted in a guy, I'd be a little taken aback, and not sure how to answer.

True, true. Out of all my guy friends, only one has ever mentioned intelligence as a desired trait in a woman. (Yes, he's taken. :p) Guess men are intimidated by smart ladies, tsktsk.

Some are, but not all. The guys I've dated have found it a turn on, and I've never really understood girls dumbing themselves down to be with a guy. Asking about his interests, yeah, but actually playing dumb? Who wants a guy who needs that kind of ego boost? Chances are he's not very smart himself, and therefore is probably a waste of time. ;)

:lol: Is there any guy who wants a bitchy woman?

:lol: True, but few guys list "sweet" as something they're looking for. Good for Carmine for wanting someone who's genuinely nice.

Top41 said:
I still think it must be weird to be asked those kinds of questions. I mean, if someone stuck a microphone in my face and asked what I wanted in a guy, I'd be a little taken aback, and not sure how to answer.

:devil: Maybe the aired clip was take number two, and take number one went something like ...

Host: So! Physical traits. What do you look for?
Mr. G: Dark, thick hair. Blue eyes. Preferably with a New York accent. Tall, very tall.
Host: How tall?
Mr. G: I dunno ... six feet, six feet two?
Host: Ahh, you like the tall ladies!
Mr. G: Ladies ... Yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Just jesting, a'right?

The guys I've dated have found it a turn on, and I've never really understood girls dumbing themselves down to be with a guy. Asking about his interests, yeah, but actually playing dumb? Who wants a guy who needs that kind of ego boost? Chances are he's not very smart himself, and therefore is probably a waste of time.

Hear, hear! I'll drink to that! :D

Kimmychu said:
:devil: Maybe the aired clip was take number two, and take number one went something like ...

Host: So! Physical traits. What do you look for?
Mr. G: Dark, thick hair. Blue eyes. Preferably with a New York accent. Tall, very tall.
Host: How tall?
Mr. G: I dunno ... six feet, six feet two?
Host: Ahh, you like the tall ladies!
Mr. G: Ladies ... Yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Just jesting, a'right?

:lol: You know, Eddie is sweet (totally and completely) and smart (the guy's so sharp) and different (as in, not female :lol: ). And I bet he looks damn fine in shorts and a tank top... :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: ;)

Hear, hear! I'll drink to that! :D

Smart is sexy! :D

As someone who unconsciously changed themselves for a guy, I can see how easily it is to get caught up in that trap. It was hard to break out of, but once I started figuring things out, I realized just how completely wrong he was for me. The minute you have to start changing your personality to be with someone, is the minute you should be getting out of it.

Good for Carmine for being realistic.

^ Amen, snowbird. I broke up with a guy because he expected me to change to conform to what he wanted. Forget that!

Carmine seems to be close to his mother, so I figure that any girl he meets will need to pass the Mom Test. He probably avoids the girls he knows won't pass muster with her. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back