Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Thank you for the link PerfectAnomaly. Great clip. He sure is cute and adorable. And nice how he offers the seat next to him...

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

It's some secret tactic by a certain blue-eyed co-star of his, I tell you. :p :lol: That hat scares away everyone else!

Heh, the video isn't loading for me.

Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY! :D :D :D (At least, it is on my side of the world.)

3. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

It's posted here on youtube if it's not working for you on the site.

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^ Thank you so much, WhosLaughingNow! :D I appreciate it!

P.S. He sure gets squinty-eyed sometimes, doesn't he? :lol: And the bit where he looks at the woman jogging past is so funny. :lol:

5. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

All you guys r great! I dont know why I even bother looking for the actual show. Thanx PerfectAnomaly & WhoslaughingNow :)

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I got a bubble burster from that clip.

It seems he only dates women who can afford to buy a blackberry, but not use it while on their date. :p :p :p Pshaw.

7. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Thanks for the clip, PerfectAnamoly and WhosLaughingNow! :D

Wow, I knew Carmine had Italian and Norwegian ancestry, I had no idea he's got British and Native American blood mixed in there as well. Interesting to know. :D

Carmine Giovanazzo, 34, plays the calm and collected Danny Messler on CSI: NY, but in real life he's a jack of trades and as sizzling as they come.

I totally agree with that he's sizzling hot, but notice that they mis-spelled "Messer". Hmph. Also, Danny doesn't strike me as "calm and collected". :rolleyes: Who on earth wrote that blurb?

Hey, he's wearing his Ceesau T-shirt. And I felt that it was a little weird, the way the voiceover lady pronounced "Giovinazzo". Maybe it's just me. :p

Heehee, he was totally checking out the woman that jogged past him! :devil:

A note to Carmine: I don't own a BlackBerry. :D :D :D

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, me too. I had to update his WikiPedia page when I found that out. :)

9. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Awsome clip, I wish I wasn't just 15.... I also wish Mr. Giovinazzo would check his fan mail once and a while..... :lol:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Since when is Danny "calm and collected"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that was very cute. "Sweet and smart and different"? That's kind of vague, but I imagine it's weird to be asked on the spot what you're looking for in another person when you know it's going to end up on something that's broadcast to the entire country, and beyond.

11. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

:lol: I know, I had a pretty good laugh over the Danny being calm and collected thing too. I was like, "Are we watching the same show here?" :confused:

What was really funny was they were asking him what he likes and a girl ran by wearing the tanktop and shorts and he goes, "Oh, I like a girl in a tanktop and shorts.", all with a big ass smile on his face. :lol: He's too funny sometimes.

12. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

^ It was so cute when he said that. Carmine really does have a short attention span, huh? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: :lol: Did they mistake Danny for Flack, perhaps? :rolleyes:

I was wondering why Eddie wasn't on Eligible Bachelors list, since Carmine and AJ were on there, and then it suddenly dawned on me that Eddie's already attached. D'oh. Must be having a brain fart. :p

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

AJ was on there? That's strange, he's supposedly attached to an Australian actress who's moving to LA. :lol: Uh oh!

The misspelling of Danny Messer is a big no-no. That is just plain bad editing (or whatever ya call it) right there. :eek: Don't they check these kinds of things before they air their show?! And really, who is this calm and collected Danny? Does Danny have a twin brother we don't know about? :p

14. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I was also disappointed that the voice-over girl did more talking then Carmine did. I hate it when they don't let the people speak for themselves.

15. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i like the video but why he talk zo short,i hate that woman,its my boy(K)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.