Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably avoids the girls he knows won't pass muster with her. :lol:
ROFL. He probably just avoids actually taking them to meet her. :p I doubt he avoids them altogether.

:lol: You know, Eddie is sweet (totally and completely) and smart (the guy's so sharp) and different (as in, not female :lol:). And I bet he looks damn fine in shorts and a tank top...:lol::lol::lol: :devil: ;)
I'd have to agree. :) After YODO, we know he looks hot in a tank. :devil: *see banner*

1CSIMfan said:
He probably avoids the girls he knows won't pass muster with her. :lol:
ROFL. He probably just avoids actually taking them to meet her. :p I doubt he avoids them altogether.
I doubt he avoids them altogether, as well. We all know the type of girls inhabiting LA. ;) I'd just like to give the man some credit for not falling for the ones who want him just because of who he is or what he can do for them. :p

Geez, you guys make him sound like he goes to his mama for every decision in his life. :p He's a 34-year-old man! Believe me, he ain't perfect or 100% good himself. :p I highly doubt he talks to every woman thinking, "Gee, would mama give this one the seal of approval?" :eek: :lol:

Oh Carmine, we know you're a naughty boy at heart. :devil: ;)

^ Naughty is good! :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:

I don't think any of us said he ran to his mom for everything. Honestly, if he didn't take a little advantage of the actor/musician/artist/almost-ballplayer aspects of his life, I'd be surprised. :devil: :devil: He's a man, and all men have needs. Heck, all humans have needs. Do what you've got to do! ;) :lol:

I'd just like to give the man some credit for not falling for the ones who want him just because of who he is or what he can do for them. :p
I wasn't giving him any credit. :p I was thinking more of him going after the ones to satisfy his needs. :devil: Clearly, mama doesn't need to know about those.

Geez, you guys make him sound like he goes to his mama for every decision in his life. :p
Kimmy, you know me better than that. :p I'm fairly certain the first thing on his mind isn't "what will mama think?" ;)

If I'm right, Mommy still lives in New York and Baby boy lives in L.A. so that'd be one hell of a date takin' Ms. is she right home to meet Mommy...

:D Haven't done this in a while: Caps from Fare Game

215305ja7.jpg

D215.zip

Thanks for the caps, Lorelai. :)

ETA:
I'm fairly certain the first thing on his mind isn't "what will mama think?"
The first thing on his mind, like most guys', is probably, "What a nice rack!" :lol: :devil: :devil:

Heh. It'd be naive to think a guy wouldn't look at certain parts of a woman's body. Women do it just as much towards men, don't deny it. :p (Hell, I look at women a lot myself!)

Having said that, if his interview answers aren't just PR sweet talk, then I am hopeful that he doesn't look at T&A as all there is to a woman. If he actually does, well, like althea, it would be very disappointing as well as a not-so-nice insight into his character.

Anyways, who's gonna post pictures of Danny playing that ball game in season two? :devil: I miss those.

This was the best I could do ...
216_0853.jpg

216_0851.jpg

216_0863.jpg

Enjoy :devil: While we are on the picture thing anyone have pictures of Danny in that infamous green sweater from season 3 you know the one that looks like it was sprayed on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back