Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This was posted yesterday on TVGuide.com:

Reader's Cheer of the Week: I Love CSI: NY's Carmine
    Posted by "ticamo"...

Cheers to Carmine Giovinazzo for pulling out yet another stellar performance on CSI: NY. Give this man an Emmy nomination already! His portrayal of Danny Messer in the Dec. 12 episode was heartbreaking and moving. He doesn’t get the credit he deserves for his wonderful acting, which proves he is much more than one of TV Guide’s Sexiest Men on TV. He’s an amazing actor.

As of now, 76% Agree, 22% Disagree, and 2%say Jump the Shark. :p

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Damn, 22% disagree? And what does Jump the Shark mean in this instance? :lol:

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thanks for pointing that out! And yeah, what the hell is up with 22% of the people voting?? :lol:

Here's the link to vote if you're so inclined: TV Guide Reader Cheer/Jeer

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Ask, and you shall recieve :devil:

[​IMG]

5. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

hihi i think dirty stuff iff i see that picture,his face and his body,so sexy :)

6. Lonia

Lonia Witness

I haven't been here for some weeks and now I have so much to read - and make such hard decisions. I think I can't really decide and I won't vote, because I haven't seen the season 4 episodes yet (besides of a few minutes).

From the others I probably would choose RSRD. When he breaks down at the hospital when he sees Louie and the end scene with Mac were both really great scenes. I also like "On the Job" very much and Outside Man. This doesn't mean that I don't like the other episodes and his performance as well. It's really a hard decision and I'm glad I have chosen not to vote, because of the above mentioned reason that I haven't seen the new episodes yet ;)

7. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Thank you for posting that. :cool:

Don't care how the people who voted on it feel. I said my peace and still feel that Carmine delivered at least an Emmy nomination worthy performance in Child's Play and hope it isn't forgotten come nomination time.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ticamo77, congrats on getting in a Reader's Cheer of the Week, and bravo on the pick! :D It's nice to see Carmine getting recognition for that performance; it really was amazing! :D

Who knows if the 22% have even seen the show, or if they just saw "CSI" in the title and disagreed on principle. :rolleyes: Some people hate the CSI shows, period. Or else midnight_tiptoes has spent a lot of time at TV Guide. :lol: ;)

Either way, cool for getting that in there, and I agree 100%! :D

9. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Thank you. :D No one is more surprised about that than I. But, didn't it need to be said. Carmine was wonderful in Child's Play.

That's who I think they are. No one who watched that episode can say that Carmine wasn't great it in. Even if you don't like Carmine/Danny, you have to respect the way Carmine performed it. It was beautifully done.

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Love ya, PrettyEyes, but that was the LAST answer to go through my mind. :devil:

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: The only time she'll ever be mentioned in the Locker Room thread, when we need proof that there are people who actually don't like Danny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, will anyone catch that Most Eligible clip of Carmine on the 24th? :D I'd love to know what exactly he said.

P.S. :lol: Oh, MrsG, I love you so.

12. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

I went online & checked. Here in Pennsylvannia "Extra" airs on ABC27 weeknights at 2:00am & sundays at 11:30pm - 12:30am. So I watched yesterday night 'cos technically 12:30 am would be 24th. But the episode was about something else. Tonight we dont have "Extra" scheduled. The next episode is tomorrow night which makes it the 26th. I'm totally confused. Any idea when this 24th episode airs????? :confused:

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

If it's on weeknights at 2am, that's when it should be on, but maybe the holidays are going to interfere? :confused:

It's on at 4pm here...if I'm around, I'll watch it and report back. :cool:

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just went to check what time the show comes on here, and the video is up on the website. Follow the link to check it out.

Carmine on "Extra"

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Nice clip, but did they really have to include the horrible hat photo? :lol:

What a cutie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.