Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Man, Flack's going to have a lot of people to pound into the ground for touching his Kinkapoodle! :lol: :devil: ;) Danny's such a naughty little slut. :lol:

Kimmy, I love the cap of Danny just after he's been clocked with the trashbag. That look just says, "If you dare laugh at me, you're going to be clocking some serious couch time!" :lol:

CrushinOnMesser, I have to say...even though I chose "On the Job" as my fave, RSRD, was a really, really close second. I daresay that scene with Mac in the end was Carmine's single best performance to date--it's so hard to just fall apart like that and he did it so well. That's just such a great scene, and the whole episode was really good. I loved it.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey, Messer knows what he's doing--a jealous Don is a very...enthusiastic Don. :devil:

((Besides, Adam really wanted to impress Hawkes anyway, so I don't think he's a threat. :devil: Still, can't blame Danny for getting a little bit of that Irish magic, if you know what I mean.))

For my part, I love all of those episodes for different reasons, so I'm not sure I could compare them. I think it really depends on which type of Danny-drama I'm in the mood for at any given moment. :lol:

But now I want to re-watch "Outside Man"--that was a good episode.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I loved "Outside Man"--I still remember the huge controversy with it, when CBS cut off the last five minutes to announce Arafat's death. They actually showed the last five minutes of the ep on the morning news either the next day or the day after that (I think the latter) and then reran the episode at some point, too.

I remember being so pissed when the ending was cut off--it was Danny's final interrogation, and of course that scene at the end with Mac, which was so good. Though I think "A Man, A Mile" established the father-son dynamic between the two, this really underscored it in a positive light. "Outside Man" is one of my favs of the first season--it's a really creepy and ultimately very sad episode.

4. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I find I can barely keep up with knowing what show belongs to which title, and you girls know what episode and moments screencaps are from.

5. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

It's because they are dorks of the first order ;)

I loved all of those episodes for very different reasons but ultimately chose Child's Play for the sheer subtleness of the performance. The breakdown was held in check until just the right moment and it wasn't the almost ugly crying that we've seen before.

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

You guys are really funny you know that? :lol:
    ---------------------------
    Okay, so I must ask, what is our Carmine doing here?? :lol:
    [​IMG]
    He kind of scares me!!! :lol: :lol:

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I would have to say "Heros", he really tuned into his emotional side which is a side we don't see to Danny.

8. snowbird

snowbird Witness

That is an excellent picture. I can't take my eyes off it.

9. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

wahhaaha that picture,what does that mean

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

For anyone interested, here's some locker room worthy info. from Dorka's site. :D

And that picture from his "Shasta McNasty" days. :eek: You probably should be afraid. Very afraid. :eek: :p

ETA: Speaking of "Shasta McNasty," I never watched the show. I can remember seeing commercials for it back in the day and thinking, "Wow. That looks really stupid." :lol:

However, I am enough of a dork to want the short lived show to come out on DVD so I can spend my hard earned money on it to see just how stupid it was. :eek: :lol:

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

... okay, that Shasta screencap scared me for a moment. :lol: I only saw a small version of it (and I admit it, I made an animated icon with that funny expression for WTF topics of discussion).

Thank you, PerfectAnomaly, for posting that info here! I for one appreciate it. :D Ya know what I like about what he said? He emphasized on personality and didn't say a thing about physical appearance. So one, either he has a cunning PR person who tells him what to say to appeal to the highest number of women or ... he's one of the very, very few men in this world who's figured out that a beautiful face and body truly is secondary to a beautiful mind and soul. ;)

12. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

The first thing that came to mind when I read that was him sitting and watching water in water bottles :lol:

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Mr. G pandering to what the fangirls want to hear???
    Surely you jest.

A man wanting a good mind and soul over T&A???
    Surely you jest.

:lol: :p

14. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

[​IMG]"Shasta McNasty"... never watched the show, but I saw a couple of scenes. Let's just say you really gotta love Carmine to survive watching that! :lol: (We need the banana pic. :p)

*snort* [​IMG] U really know what the fangirls wanna hear, huh?

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^^^ Poor Carmine. Now even sweet talking via interviews doesn't fool the smart fangirls anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry, cutie, we still love ya. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.