Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ya know, I could make copies of my copy.

But I'd feel bad for pirating on Carmine and Eddie. They worked very, very hard to make the video, ya know. VERY HARD. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Top41 is in talks with the boys this very minute for the pay-per-view option. Huzzah!

I'd like a piece of Eddie's 'cut' :devil:...But I see Carmine has laid claim to that...hmmm...wonder if it's an 'open' relationship...*ponders*

^ Well, it'd be kinda difficult for Carmine to lay claim to Eddie's cut, seeing as it's a part of him from behind ... if you know what I mean. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ladies! This conversation is unfit for my poor, innocent eyes to read! :eek: You should be ashamed of yourselves, corrupting me this way. :(

*chortles* I love you guys. :devil:

We are so evil. :devil: :devil: :devil:

We should let Eddie enjoy his "cut" in peace and get back to talking about our favorite Carmine performances! In CSI: NY. ;) :lol:

And pics! We should get some pics in the new thread, too. I noticed Lorelai posted the smile pic at the beginning of the thread! :D

cppervydannyks0.jpg

Danny, what is going on down there?! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Lorelai said:
The Smile ;)

danno8dx9.jpg
*squee* The Smile! I've missed seeing it in the opening credits...*sighs and stares at pic*

And re: Kimmy's pic - Carmine always somehow manages to give off a kind of a...suggestive vibe. :lol: Not that any of us would mind though, I'm sure.

^ Well, gee, she must be real desperate to do that right there in the hallway just so other people can see them, eh? :p

Annnnnnywaaaaaays ...

csiny114119kr7.jpg

Loved what happened to him just before this screencap. :lol:

First of all... I LOVE CARMINE GIOVINAZZO

This was a tough. I always love seeing Carmine/Danny on screen. Not just cause he's fun to look at, but I always felt that Danny was the character that spoke for the audience the most. He says what a lot of us want to say if we were ever in his situations. Carmine does such a good job. He is a talent. He always conveys genuine empathy. He's so believable. Amazing actor.

"Trapped": he was this frustrated, sarcastic guy who was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
"On the Job": showed us this really talented, hardworking, a little insecure guy who's trying to do the best job he could do.
"...Goes Around": we saw this impulsive, protective and loyal guy who doesn't backdown. And we got to see his even more casual side when he was just hanging out with Don. Talking about the crazy job they do.

But my favorite. The one episode I could watch over and over again... "Run Silent, Run Deep" I love emotional Danny. I don't know if it's the Italian in him, but when he brokedown in front of that hospital. It felt so raw and real... He reminded me of Brando. I don't know why, but I felt like if i saw young Marlon Brando cry, it would be a lot like Danny's.

What you guys think?

Hehe, He opened the garbage chute and stuck his head in to look down and see if maybe the killer had dumped the body--and he almost got whacked on the head by a bag of falling trash from an upper floor. :lol: Flack started to laugh at him but had to hush when Danny gave him a look. :lol:

"Blood, Sweat and Tears" is one of those episodes that I'd watch just for the b-case. Gotta love it. :lol:

Kimmychu said:
cppervydannyks0.jpg

Danny, what's going on down there?! :devil: :devil: :devil:
Adam's paying Danny back for helping him with the evidence in "One Wedding and a Funeral"--we all know how Danny feels about substituting for actual money.

Oh Adam, don't be so cheap, baby--hold out for the $100 bet at least, you don't want to look easy, do you? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back