Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the t-shirt is a PEACHES tour t-shirt. her song was used at the end of the episode w/ the suicide girls. glad to see he has some musical taste. she rocks. :D

^^ Normally I'm not a fan of the electronic stuff, but anyone who writes a song called "F**k the Pain Away" has my attention. Peaches' lyrics are ballsy and I always like that in a woman.

I don't think we've "met" before, sassmarie. Welcome to the board. :D Gotta love a girl with useful info. No one knew what the hell was on his t-shirt. So, thanks.

EDIT: PrettyEyes knew. I stand corrected.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^^ Normally I'm not a fan of the electronic stuff, but anyone who writes a song called "F**k the Pain Away" has my attention. Peaches' lyrics are ballsy and I always like that in a woman.
:lol: They're ballsy alright. Actually some of her lyrics are a very clever play on words. I was right into the underground club scene in my 20's, so I'm not adverse to a bit of electronic/dance music (although these days I usually go a little more down-tempo/lo-fi with it LOL). She's an interesting one. She also does a bit of punk, with yelling to rival Karen O and PJ Harvey. And some of her music is, mmm, good f**k music (I need a halo smilie!). I prefer her earlier work.

I don't think we've "met" before, sassmarie. Welcome to the board. :D Gotta love a girl with useful info. No one knew what the hell was on his t-shirt. So, thanks.

EDIT: PrettyEyes knew. I stand corrected.

Um, so did I. Sorry :lol: I presumed everyone did. I mean, it's written right there on his t-shirt, in bright pink. :rolleyes: How could anyone miss it? :lol:

And welcome Sassmarie!

Electronic / Dance music? Oh boy, I'm definitely checking out this Peaches' songs. What a coincidence she happens to have my nickname as her, uh, nickname. :lol: (Hey, I like eating peaches, okay? They're delish.)

And going back on topic ... who doesn't love a man who dares to wear pink? ;) I'll be blinking like a madwoman should he start wearing totally pink suits like Flack though. :p

thanx for the welcome! i've been lurking for a while. so I'll introduce myself. jess, 34, dental hygienist/forenesic odontologist assistant w/ a love for italian. :D

Welcome sassamarie! :D I love it when people post saying they've lurked for a while--it's nice to hear folks check out the site and want to participate. :cool:

I think I may have heard some of Peaches' music, but I could be wrong. I may be getting her mixed up with someone else.

And I wanna thank you, because that song was on my mind for a looooong time, and I didn't know who was the singer!!!

Awww, now I wanna re-watch the episode :rolleyes:

17yv0.jpg

3x05clipdannynixonendyw1.jpg

^^That moment in CSI:NY history is second only to when that mother slapped him across the face. He just deals with the unexpected so well sometimes. :lol:

Um, so did I. Sorry I presumed everyone did. I mean, it's written right there on his t-shirt, in bright pink. How could anyone miss it?

Äh, Ähem - I didn't really read what was on his t-shirt. Just also noticed the woman stabbing? the other person. And even if I read "Peaches" I think I've never heard of her before. But now I know a bit of her songs - had to check them out (if you can call it so when you can just listen to the songs for 30 seconds).

I am also late, but: A Happy new year to all of you and - a belated Happy Birthday Nim

MrsG said: EDIT: PrettyEyes knew. I stand corrected.

Hellooooo. PrettyEyes knew by reading his shirt. PrettyEyes is an angel and doesn't utilize naughty words in her vocabulary. :lol: As I unfortunately revealed on another board, and I might as well reveal here in the LR, that man could talk dirty to me. I just wouldn't know what he was saying. :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back