Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...^^Is this a test? :devil: I am so tempted to send this thread out the right way with the mullet and I'm sure Fay would love to post the purple hat again too. :p

Must_not_be_tempted!!! :devil:

Nah, I'll just post a few other pics...for now. ;)

Gotta love this expression
SNfunnyface.jpg

And this is just sexy--can I straddle him? :devil:

lounginginchair.jpg

^^Only if you share with the rest of us. :p All I can say is that it's a good thing that chair is against the wall or we'd be tumbling into the floor. :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
Well, I have a picture of Carmine with his mullet but Kimmy and MrsG will hunt me down and do who knows what to me if I post it again. :p
Damn straight! I realize you don't drink so penalty shots can't be enforced, but there will be some sort of retribution for those who insist on damaging our retinas. :lol:

hmmm...^^Is this a test? I am so tempted to send this thread out the right way with the mullet and I'm sure Fay would love to post the purple hat again too.
Resist temptation, 1CSIMFan. I know you can do it. Do as your partner in crime did and pleasure the eye with a little candy instead.

It's weird how different Danny and Carmine look, really. I wish Carmine wore his glasses more, but he's hot either way. ;)

I'm not a fan of the smoking, but he's a hottie anyway, so...
smoking2.jpg

This one is slightly better. ;) He looks a bit wicked in this one. ;)
sunlight.jpg

Yes, he is. :devil:

againstthewall.jpg

Alright, this is post #1000, so I went ahead and opened the new LR thread here using the favorite title. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back