Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pics, thanks for sharing chelliyah! :D

Did anybody notice the shirt he's wearing? No, not the fact that it's pink :lol: Looks like a woman is... stabbing? another woman in there. :confused:

Orison said:
Love the pics, thanks for sharing chelliyah! :D

Did anybody notice the shirt he's wearing? No, not the fact that it's pink :lol: Looks like a woman is... stabbing? another woman in there. :confused:

Oh, yes. It looks like that woman kills the person on the ground. Now that you mentioned it, I see it, too.

His jacket reminds me of Danny's. But, is it...velvet? :eek: :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
Awww look everyone. Carmine sends us his holiday cheer:

*Click Me*

:lol: Make sure to have your speakers on.

Oh, and happy new year to all my fellow crazed Carmine fans :lol:. I wish you all the best :D.

That might be both the funniest and most disturbing thing I've seen this year. :lol: ;)

Happy new year everyone! :D

Er... jorja... I can't say anything more. That is the weirdest thing I have seen for the new year other than some of the craziness over at BC.

Happy New Year people!

:lol: Then I must be the only person who's noticed how bloodshot his eyes are. Either someone's had way too much to drink, had a nasty cold or had one crying jag. :eek: (I'm gonna go with the first. :p)

Happy New Year, everyone! Technically, it's already the 2nd for me, heh.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

And Happy Birthday to you Nim :)

Make sure you take extra special care care of our boy and try not to wear out the goods too much eh? :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIM!!!! wooo!!!! Hope carmine starts the year off with a 'bang' for u ;) hehe
have fun!!!! :lol:
*ahem*Bulge*ahem :devil:

Hey, I'm here while Carmine is taking a minute to relax his... his... you know what I mean :devil:

Thanks to all :D

*looks at the bed*
Uh, he's already awake, gotta go!

*ahem*bulge*ahem* I'm coooooomiiiiiing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday Nim! Hope you're of age now, or else Carmine's in trouble. :lol:

Happy New Year to my ladies, and jkladis and the boys. ;)

Love those pics of Carmine in his "Peaches" shirt. He's looking pretty fly for a white guy! :cool: :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back