Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

*shocked* His wotnot's swinging around outside his clothes :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good grief, did nobody think to tell him???

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ I love all those little continuity things that are noticeable from time to time. It's always fun to catch those. I didn't notice that one myself.

No. It's a tribal pattern. He's said it's personal. He's had it for a very long time though because I've seen all his films that are available and the tattoo is present in all shirtless scenes. And in case you're one of those girls who will knock herself out trying to find that image on the internet to determine a meaning, tattoos are usually custom pieces of art so you shouldn't be able to find a replica of that anywhere.

3. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

No I'm not one of those girls. I was just a little bit interesstet in it and if he says it's personal, that's ok.

4. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

dude, i haven't been here in way longer than is probably healthy, but wtf was with the elf?!?! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    omg i nearly died laughing!!!

[happy late new years, ladies! *blows kisses*]

5. CarmineFan

Yes, the elf is great. I was so much laughing that I had to cry. :lol:

Wish you all a good night. I'll watch "Black Hawk Down" now.

6. CarmineLuver

CarmineLuver Victim

Hey I just joined the forum..I love Carmine he is so talented, he makes me laugh, and it doesn't hurt that he is drop dead gorgeous! I had a dream about him the other night..but I'll keep the details to myself, if dreams were real, then he is a hell of a kisser.. :)

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Welcome, CarmineLuver! Hope you enjoy the board. ... And if that dream was particularly spectacular, we can direct you to sites where you can relive it in full detail. ;) :lol:

8. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't we all love to see those

9. CynRyn

CynRyn Witness

I love his chucks!! (the shoes are converse chuck taylors) I think they fit with the casual rock/punk feel of the outfit. I love skaters, punks & rockabillies tho. I think they're so hot. Aw hell, who am I kidding! I like all kinds of guys! hehe :devil:

The pic on his shirt reminds me of the painting "Judith Slaying Holofernes". I don't remember who painted it but the pose of the stabbing woman is similar. Altho I think she's stabbing another woman here.

EDIT: The artist is Artemisia Gentileschi. Thank goodness for Google or that would have driven me crazy and woke me up at 5 in the morning. hehe

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Me too. His chucks are adorable... It makes him kinda cute and playful. Not all that serious, which we all love. :D

[​IMG]

11. CarmineFan

His chucks are great, but do they really fit to his other clothes? I think some other shoes would have been better

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I don't think he's known for his fashion sense. Have you seen...the hats? :eek: :lol:

13. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah, he's not really into going with the trend at all. :lol: It's kinda one of his little quirks that we've just learned to accept and love. :D

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh, my dear Toppy one, you are now going to force me to post some pictures. You did ask for it, you know. *nod*

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I believe there was also a leather version of THE HAT that looked a bit too small for his head, but I don't have that one. :lol:

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Are you guys making fun of THE HATS?? :p Cause, I see nothing wrong with them... Although... Well, I can't say I LOVE them...hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.