Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crankyjules - great pics, I agree with Mrs.G, no way that bird in the background is gettin any Carmine Sex Candy. He's savin that all for us :lol:

Mrs.G - you sure nice girls don't get laid? maybe our boy likes nice girls :lol:

then again ... maybe not :devil:

glad I'm not that nice :lol:

Crankyjules , those are some great pics!

Not thinking that the man is getting any from her. He's not tapping that ass, no way. :lol:

I believe that he is waiting for, ahm, the right fangirl and her personal ad to come along. ;)

MrsG , Good Girls don't get any? :lol: It's a damn good think I am not a good girl then. Perhaps Carmine will then call and he can tap my ass :devil:

Ouch, y'all are being a bit harsh, doncha think? I'm not hating on that girl, we don't know who she is or why she's there--she could be a friend, a family member, or someone else. ;) I'd certainly like to be that close to Carmine, but I'm sure I'd jump on him. :devil:

Despite how I may appear on the message boards, I think I'm quite a nice girl, but I'd be naughty for the right person. ;)

^ I am not hating on the girl, I just don't think that he is getting any from her, that's all. If he were, then more power to him. :lol:

I am still not a good girl. :lol: Nah, I am a 'good' girl, but with Carmine in the picture, I will be bad, bad, bad. :devil:

Well, it's not my business either way, so I'll just let it go. ;) I'm not exactly Adriana Lima myself. :lol:

So, back to a bit of Danny discussion from a few pages ago... ;)

Top41 said:
I've been thinking more about the episode, and I really have to commend Carmine's performance, especially in that last scene. I thought it was a thoughtful choice to show how scared Danny was--so often we see a cop on TV go into that situation like it's an everyday thing. Since it very clearly isn't for Danny, I liked seeing how nervous he was. He was basically alone in a bar with an unhinged serial killer, and Carmine made it seem real and not just routine with his performance. He definitely deserves kudos for that.
Yeah, I really loved that scene, and how you could see his hands shaking. I also loved that he had his kit with him and sort of slid in. :p

I also think we deserve an actual explanation about how Louie is doing. In both episodes that contined Shane, we heard about him, but haven't gotten a progress report...

ThumpyG said:
[I believe that he is waiting for, ahm, the right fangirl and her personal ad to come along. ;)

:lol: :lol: WHY am I laughing my arse off that we're all as delusional as each other? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ThumpyG said:
MrsG , Good Girls don't get any? :lol: It's a damn good think I am not a good girl then.

Wait, so are you saying I'm a good girl? 'Cause these days I ain't getting any, especially from Carmine. Hopefully the ad will inspire Carmine to jump on the Mina train aka my caboose.

Next stop, Mina land. *toot toot* :lol: :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Call me shallow because ... well, I am ... but there is no way he's tapping that thing you've drawn red arrows toward. Nuh uh. No way.

Believe it or not, I have to agree with MrsG here. :lol: Just from the screencaps alone, there's something that doesn't ring right about her as his ... ya know. :p For one thing, who wouldn't want to be in a photoshoot with the man?!

crankyjules said:
ThumpyG said:
[I believe that he is waiting for, ahm, the right fangirl and her personal ad to come along. ;)

:lol: :lol: WHY am I laughing my arse off that we're all as delusional as each other? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: delusional works. ;) That's my defense and I am sticking to it. :lol:

Jorja_fan86 said
Wait, so are you saying a good girl? 'Cause these days I ain't getting any, especially from Carmine. Hopefully the ad will inspire Carmine to jump on the Mina train aka my caboose.

Next stop, Mina land. *toot toot*

:lol: Sure I am a good girl *wink, wink*. I'm not getting any either, and I will wait my turn for the Carmine train to pull into my lot :lol: without the caboose, afraid that I am lacking in that area! Unfortunately, I wasn't doubly blessed. :p

Ah, so no junk in the trunk? In your case you better hope that he doesn't have a rapper's booty fetish 'cause if he does we all know who he's going to. All I have left to say is, "Back that baby up!" :lol: :devil:

:rolleyes: Twinkletoes, you're so naughty. I was just saying that he brought his CSI kit with him and kind of slid through the smallest opening in the door. Naughty bunny. :lol:

I wonder what he keeps in the kit? Latex? Lube? ... Thumpy - You may have some knowledge as to what supplies are included in a CSI kit. Care to share?

sure, latex gloves- a must!, various sizes of paper bags and envelopes for evidence collection, tweezers, a small ALS light (they are soooo cool. :)), cotton swabs, lube, ;), just wanted to see if you were reading this....., camera, evidence scales and placards, etc, etc, etc....

I figure that Carmine and I could have lots of fun in a dark room with the ALS light :devil: We all can have LOTS of fun in a dark room with Carmine and the ALS light! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back