Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nim said:
Top41 said:
Tough one! I'm not sure. Maybe Carmine, though he'd probably pick out an ugly ass dress.

Like this one?
shastamcnasty1x07vivalasvegas2.jpg

:lol: :D :lol: :D

:eek: OMG! That tux sucks hard! Better hope Eddie wears the tux and Carmine wears the dress. Of course, I've gotta second what's already been said by Top -- that he'd probably pick an ugly ass dress -- and Fay -- that he'd worry it made his ass look fat. :lol: Really, I guess the best solution would be a naked wedding. :D

EDIT: Thanks for the congrats on the mod thing. :D Remember, keep it clean, ladies. You know how the dirty talk offends me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsG said:
Remember, keep it clean, ladies. You know how the dirty talk offends me.
Wouldn't you be offended if we didn't talk dirty, MrsG? I have to say, as a former lurker and now a member, I've been observing the mods, and you're just as cool as the rest. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
EDIT: Thanks for the congrats on the mod thing. :D Remember, keep it clean, ladies. You know how the dirty talk offends me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*snicker* Ahaha, you almost got that one by me. We all know that you love smutty posts :p.

So, a naked wedding eh? I can live with that. I'll be the photographer although I must warn ahead that the footage will be shot below the equator and occasionally I'll zoom in on the happy couple's faces and then back to their asses. You can call me at 1-800-dirrrty-girl :devil:.

^^hehe...with all the "below the border" pics we could play "guess who's ass this is". :rolleyes:

I love your smutty posts jorja. They make my day. :)

You're welcome :). I love being a dirrty girl :devil:. Ooh, and it would just be shots. I would zoom in all the way while making dirty comments along the way.

Well, I assume guessing the asses wouldn't be too hard. Eddie probably has the white as Casper tushie and Carmine's booty is a probably a nice dark shade and it's probably firm too.

PrettyEyes said:
MrsG said:
Remember, keep it clean, ladies. You know how the dirty talk offends me.
Wouldn't you be offended if we didn't talk dirty, MrsG? I have to say, as a former lurker and now a member, I've been observing the mods, and you're just as cool as the rest. :D
Aw, thanks. :D Okay, truth be told, if it's not dirty, odds are I'm not really listening. :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
Well, I assume guessing the asses wouldn't be too hard. Eddie probably has the white as Casper tushie and Carmine's booty is a probably a nice dark shade and it's probably firm too.

Don't ask my why, maybe it's because it's 4:36 am but it totally slipped by me that Eddie and Carmine would be the only ones naked. :rolleyes: What on earth made me think that everyone would be naked??

BTW, when you're "south of the border", are backsides the only pictures we get? :p

When you hire me you get the whole package. Along with the ass shots you get close ups of the carpet & drapes if ya know what I mean ;). I think it's fair that only the bride and groom remain naked 'cause that way I and everyone else will actually pay close attention to the ceremony. Ok, maybe not the ceremony...

BTW, when you're "south of the border", are backsides the only pictures we get?
Thanks for asking, 1CSIMfan. I was totally not thinking backsides when "south of the border" was mentioned. Guess you girls have taken me to the Gutter! :devil:

^^Yes, we've taken you down to the gutter with us. :D Grab a seat and make yourself comfortable.

I've found a couple Shasta McNasty pics. I don't think they've been posted. I don't remember seeing them. I'll warn you...they're scary as hell but not as bad as the purple hat. :rolleyes:

BTW: If that first pic is too big let me know and I will post it as a link.

Wonder if he's nekkid behind the surfboard??
2490ShastaMcNasty02.jpg

Let's hope Danny and Flack don't take any fashion tips from them.
2490SHASTA.jpg

DROP THAT SURFBOARD NOW.

:lol:

Uhm. I think he looks kinda adorable in that suit with the hat and the neon orange shirt. But that feather's gotta go!

*runs away*

Oh, you know he's naked behind that surfboard! :lol: :devil: Drop the surfboard? He should drop the hideous pants, braces and orange shirt altogether! The feather can stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back