Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lmao. :lol: jerry springer might even be surprised at danny's drama queen-ness. :lol:

MrsG, did you recently become a mod or have you always been and i haven't been paying attention?

btw nice cap, Top. and we all know that guy's head was probably bashed in later for trying to put the moves on Danny... :lol:

as for e-mailing carmine with the pic, i say do it! :devil: i can just expect a reply like the tattoo one: "It's personal" :lol: but that shot is terrible and nightmare-inducing!

Don't you know that MrsG is our new NY mod?! :eek: How can you be so out of the loop, afrikana my darling? *pets her* Go read the 'goodbye and hello' thread, dear. ;)

If you can surprise Jerry Springer, then you are seriously dysfunctional. :lol:

^ congrats on moderatorship, MrsG. :D i must admit, i never go to the mod thread thingymajiggys. :p

and fay, do you know what a big deal danny would make of being called 'dysfunctional'?!? hahah :lol: that would be something to see!! :D :lol:

Ok you guys are JUST TOO FUNNNNNNYY! I love it! From wedding dresses to drama queen to Jerry Springer! What will you guys come up with next!? heheeh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comgratulations on becoming a moderator MrsG! :D

Eddie would definitely be the one to carry Carmine over the threshold, though. He's got like 5 inches on Carmine.

I could see that myself. Flack would certainly do the carrying.

Maybe we should all send him that pic, :lol: just imagine him, his mailbox full of horrible pics of him wearing an awful purple hat :lol: he will go crazy :lol: :devil:

C: How did they find it?!?!?! I thought i burned all the copies!?!?! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...just my thoughts on his general reaction. :D

:lol: He probably wished he really had burned them and they had never seen they light of day, but not it's there for all of us to see.

Wonder how long ago that picture was taken...

sissi59100 said:
Maybe we should all send him that pic, :lol: just imagine him, his mailbox full of horrible pics of him wearing an awful purple hat :lol: he will go crazy :lol: :devil:
Great idea. :lol:

Wonder how long ago that picture was taken...
I guess not so long ago, cause he dosn't look to much younger then today. Perhaps a few years.

After being absent from the past few Locker Rooms...*smiles sheepishly* I've finally decided to revisit the place, and stare at some really hot pics that'll make me drool...

...the purple hat one was not one of the 'hot pics' I had in mind.

Edited because all the Chinese music I've been listening to has been killing my English.

Top41 said:
Eddie would definitely be the one to carry Carmine over the threshold, though. He's got like 5 inches on Carmine. :lol:

Oh, my god. My mind immediatly went to the gutter after I read the last sentence but hey, what else would you expect from me :lol:?

I guess there's only one way to find out if that statement is true :devil:.

Top41 said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:

Hey, who do you think will be wearing the dress at their wedding? Eddie or Carmine? :devil:

Tough one! I'm not sure. Maybe Carmine, though he'd probably pick out an ugly ass dress.

Like this one?
shastamcnasty1x07vivalasvegas2.jpg

:lol: :D :lol: :D

Talking about In Enemy Hands...and NOT about that stupid purple hat...look at his face:
inenemyhands00014so.jpg

:eek: handcuffs and angry stare...

*fainting again*

jorja_fan86 said:
Top41 said:
Eddie would definitely be the one to carry Carmine over the threshold, though. He's got like 5 inches on Carmine. :lol:

Oh, my god. My mind immediatly went to the gutter after I read the last sentence but hey, what else would you expect from me :lol:?

I guess there's only one way to find out if that statement is true :devil:.

My mind went straight to the gutter on that one too jorja. He's not called the Jackhammer for nothing. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back