Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

oh wow how cool.. think i may have to book my self a trip to sunny ol' LA hehe

wow.. thats so cool that orison met up with top!!! i think i may have to sort my self a trip to sunny ol' LA hehe

Yeah if you guys do come to LA we should all met up, and shoot the guy who made Carmine wear that outfit :lol:

hehe how cool would that b.. who ever it was....BEWARE!!! the Giovinazzo gals are coming after you!!!!! hehe :lol: :D

feenx said:
Yeah if you guys do come to LA we should all met up, and shoot the guy who made Carmine wear that outfit :lol:

or just tear those awful clothes off him.....oopps, did i say that out loud?! :p

messinwithmesser said:
feenx said:

or just tear those awful clothes off him.....oopps, did i say that out loud?! :p
I like your idea better :devil: :lol:

:lol:
in order for me take the hat i think i may have to distract him and give him a kiss.. watdya reckon ;) hehe
:devil:

:lol: dam right messinwitmesser and im sure something gotta be done about the pants... right?! ;) you will find that one easy im sure ;) hehe

chelliyah said:
:lol: dam right messinwitmesser and im sure something gotta be done about the pants... right?! ;) you will find that one easy im sure ;) hehe

unless he's being really shy...then i'll have to think of something to do...hmm...what can i tell him to let me take the pants off....hmmm.....lemme think for a second... :devil:

lol ya could always tell him wearing those trousers for so long cuts off the circulation.. and what with the smoking, its very bad!!!! :lol:

I am so slow at replying man! The reason is that I am at a camp in Pennsylvania and I have to share a computer with other workers and the stupid computers are always down. You have to go to LA, I was hunting to see if I could see CSI being filmed but the place is soo big you would really lucky to catch any filming. I manage to see some filming of the new program "Smith" on Venice beach and I went on the Megan Mullally show and also Family Feud and also All of Us with Duane Martin.
If you go to LA you can pick up tickets for these shows for nothing. My boyfriend and I stayed right by hollywood boulevard by the Chinese theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back