Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

lol ya could always tell him wearing those trousers for so long cuts off the circulation.. and what with the smoking, its very bad!!!! :lol:
You could tell him that wearing those trousers for so long, combined with the smoking, will make his little swimmers, uh, not swim. :eek: He's a single Italian man in his early 30s, who's probably being hounded to provide grandchildren. Oh wait, that's me, except I'm a non-Italian woman who's pressured to provide great-nieces and nephews... :rolleyes: Trust me, he won't want anything hindering his little guys. ;)

ok chelliyah & prettyeyes , thanks for the advice. i'll make sure to remember those reasons while removing the gawd awful pants! :devil: :p

I gotta say that hair is a mullet man! what happening there? :eek:

The sailor suit is back. Shields eyes. When you've finished removing those gawd awful pants, please ensure to burn them.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'm very sad to have missed Orison on her recent trip to LA, but she and Top got to spend some time together and Orison will return to the board with great stuff to share!

Thanks, MrsG. We'll definitely meet up next time ('cause, you know, I usually like to visit as much as I can and feed my obsessions... 7 trips to the US in 4 years, if that doesn't scream 'fangirl' what does *lol*)

Yes, I met up with our lovely mod Top and we had a great time together.

Too bad my man Carmine wasn't around -though I did get to see his parking spot- ;)

You could bring a tent and wait in his parking spot :D

7 times...I've never been outside Europe... :(

lol, i've been to canada! but nowhere else on that continent. we'll just have to sit here and hope the hot csi men bring their sexy asses to europe, huh? :lol:

Yeah...Carmine, you know dear bro...I have the bed for you here, and I'm gonna cook you healty Italian food!
Yummi!!! :lol:

Wow. I sure did miss a lot. Have spent the last 2 days catching up! I missed this plaaace. O Carmine, Where Art thou?

He is just too hot. I can't wait for s3. You guys in the US are sooo lucky.

welcome back idee ...hope you're amused with the posts from the lovely ladies of the board. ;)

Hey, do you guys want to come to LA to meet me or Carmine??? :mad:

Ok, ok, dumb question. :lol: But I guarantee I'm more fun to hang out with. :lol:

So, I think we're getting angsty Danny tonight! Danny freaks out when something happens to one of his friends, which is why I was so disappointed when he didn't react much to what happened to Stella in "All Access" or Flack in "CoTP." It was so out of character! At least we'll be getting our Drama Queen back. :D

The Return of Drama Queen Danny... :rolleyes:

I do agree, it was very out of character of danny not to react with what happened to stella and his boy flack. i just remember him being really calm, trying to calm lindsay when she found out about stella. he didn't shed a tear when flack was near death?! or at least they didn't show it..ugh..i wonder what we are going to see next week?! :confused:

btw, TOP41 is cool...! :D

Thank you, thank you.

Oh boy have I been amused. heh heh heh.

Top41 said:
Hey, do you guys want to come to LA to meet me or Carmine??? :mad:

Ok, ok, dumb question. :lol: But I guarantee I'm more fun to hang out with. :lol:
If you have space for me, I come there and live with you!!! :lol: I'm a good chick, no dirt...only dirty thoughts on Carmine :rolleyes:

Isn't Danny so hot just because he got too close to the fire? I think he only managed to survive because of his gayness and will young jumped in and saved him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back