Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

I honestly think it's Danny's emotional nature that makes him such an interesting character. Let's face it--good looks are a dime a dozen, and every man on this show is attractive. But Danny is so passionate and mercurial--it just makes him much more interesting to watch than most characters on TV. I love how it's obvious that he really does care about each and every case. That's why it was such a nice moment in the premiere when he told Margo he would have believed it was an accident. There's something very earnest and honest about him.

i really do like that about danny. after he's interrogated the heck out of someone, before he leaves the room he shows some kind of sympathy...i remember that from "Super Men" when he told the father he was sorry about the loss of his daughter...aww...Danny really cares! :)

I've been keeping track of the LR through email and was floored when I saw that pic with Danny in a white shirt!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but nearly a year ago, I emailed Carmine about how great a white shirt would probably look... and he replied a few months ago saying "thanks for the imput," remember? :lol: And there's the white shirt! Fantastic. See, Carmine? Told you your fans would love it. :lol:

(Sorry for being elusive for so long, girls! I've missed ya, but Season 2 just ended here and Season 3 won't start till April 2007 so I'm avoiding all possible spoilers...)

Hi guys! I have not visited the locker room for a while cuause i have bben cheaking out the usa! I have just returned back from LA. It was brill I soo wanna move there!

yeah, same here..need to wait until 2007 before season 3 starts....and its a replay again of season 2 on the cable...so I'm just gonna read the review here and see some screencaps, beacuse the viewing of the episodes on the net is not available for those who live outside the US....too bad....but I can view the teasers....

^I think we're in the same area, goreshi. :) Was it the Summer in the City rerun last night?

Brummie, I think you and I are both not as visible here as often as we'd like! I was planning a trip to LA in February myself but couldn't fit it into my schedule. :( It is a fab place, I do agree. Especially with the knowledge that the CSI:NY set and our two favorite mods are nearby. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Absolutely. Things such as the sailor suit and the No Way Home hair make me realize I'm a fan of the minimalist look on him -- little hair, little clothing. :devil: Where this hottie is concerned, less is truly more.

Erm, sorry 'bout this - but for those of us who haven't seen the sailor suit, can someone pls post a photo? Sorry if this involves inflicting horror and pain on the rest of you - you can throw pitchforks at me later if you want! :lol:

Ask and ye shall recieve, my friend. :devil:

Warning!: The following photograph may cause trauma that even Dr. Phil can't correct. If you have a weak constitution, or a terrible fear of purple sailor hats, please kindly avert your eyes. I apologize in advance for any trouble this causes anyone, but I cannot be held responsible for damages inflicted on computers and/or windows as you throw yourselves through them...

There, I think that about covers it. :lol:

You have been warned...

SailorCarmine.jpg

Heh heh, it almost makes me want to bring back the avvie. :devil:

Oh, so that's the infamous sailor suit ....

I need therapy ...

Heh heh, you did ask for it. :lol:

Tee hee hee, this avvie is cruel and unusual punishment:
evilsailoravatar.jpg

Y'all are lucky AJ Buckley is so damn pretty and I don't want to replace his sexy mug just yet--otherwise you'd get that bad boy up there as my avvie again. :devil:

Tala, that input was a GREAT idea!!! :D

Oh no, the Curse of the Ugly Sailor... :(

Thanks for the warning, cause not even shock therapy can help get that image out of my head :lol:

tala said:
I was planning a trip to LA in February myself but couldn't fit it into my schedule. :( It is a fab place, I do agree. Especially with the knowledge that the CSI:NY set and our two favorite mods are nearby. :D
Awwww, I do love a good butt kissing. :lol: I also love meeting people from the board. Always nice to know who I'm talking to. So if you ever make it over here, let me know. I'm very sad to have missed Orison on her recent trip to LA, but she and Top got to spend some time together and Orison will return to the board with great stuff to share!

DAYUM!!!!! :lol: whoever told him to wear that should be shot!!!
i must say though.. i dont think he likes wearin it. by the look on his face lol

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'm very sad to have missed Orison on her recent trip to LA, but she and Top got to spend some time together and Orison will return to the board with great stuff to share!
Yeah, Orison was so lucky in LA :mad:...I'm a little bit jealous :lol: and she met Top? Didn't know this...cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back