Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

I have to say that while I do love this short hair look, my absolute favorite is teh slightly messy bedhead from last season - a little something to hold on to.

OK, how adorable was Danny at the end of last night's premiere? I loved it when he told Margo that he would have believed it was an accident. It's lines like that that made me fall in love with the character. There's something so earnest and good about him. Danny is clearly trying to do the right thing in everything he does, and that's why I find him so compelling and interesting and well, adorable. :D

aww yeah i noticed that lol he looked so hot in jus that plain white shirt, and there was jus something in his eyes that was different, like as if he fell sorry for margo in some way..
bscap0191.jpg
:D :D :D

^I think one of his problems/strengths is that he is easily able to epathize with his suspects - he has to bust them but he can totally see why they would have done what they did and that's what makes him so very endearing. I loves me some Danny.

chelliyah said:
aww yeah i noticed that lol he looked so hot in jus that plain white shirt
Oh, he's adorable...and that look :eek: *faints*

^ lol calm down nim!! other wise i might jus have to post another hot pic hehe :p

He did look adorable in the epi, i think i've never seen him in a shirt like that. I liked it :D

I think the hair style that Danny has this season suits him best. In season one his hair had no life & it just feel flat, especially in the front. In season two the contrast between the blond & brown wasn't that great either & the length towards the end was ok I guess. Plus, it made his facial complexion more reddish then usual.

Oh, my god. That photo of him with long hair is horrible. That photo & whatever footage it's from should be burned but I do forgive him. Uh oh, why do I have a sudden urge to send him another email with that photo :eek:.

Oh, and to be honest I didn't really notice Danny till season two. I was attracted to Flack right away :lol:.

yeah i think he only really wore those kinda shirts when he was wearing a suit jacket ( hence season1) hehe
but it looks really sexy on him ;)

i have to say, in season 1, i wasnt that keen on ol' flacky baby lol i think it might have been the hair, cause it looked like a big greaseball slicked back.. but season 2? WOAH! hot stuff!!! hehe the whole short hair thing for me, takes the weight off his face, and you get to see his eyes more.. like they really get to stand out. to be honest i never really noticed flacky's eyes before and how blue they were until season2 when he had the chop! :lol:

Hmm, I wonder if Danny's ability to sympathize with the suspects has anything to do with his life growing up? Like maybe he can understand that they aren't just evil people because he personally knows that even good people do bad things sometimes...that was such a vague and childish reponse, wasn't it? :lol:

But guh... he was just smokin' in the premiere. :lol:

Top41 said:
OK, how adorable was Danny at the end of last night's premiere? I loved it when he told Margo that he would have believed it was an accident. It's lines like that that made me fall in love with the character. There's something so earnest and good about him. Danny is clearly trying to do the right thing in everything he does, and that's why I find him so compelling and interesting and well, adorable. :D
I couldn't agree more. That was endearing as only Danny can be. There's an underlying sweetness to him that makes the character really attractive. He can be hot-headed and tempermental, but he's a really good guy.

yeh.. he does look drool-alicious when he gets mad at people!! lol like in.. wats it called- the one with the weather girl?. erm ..**..racks brains...** ya know wat i give up lol any way, i love it when he gets mad at the dude and says " your going to a place where they have sex for no profit!" lmao

Well, Carmine has certainly had to suffer for his art: mullet and sailor suit anyone?

I wonder if Danny's ability to sympathize with the suspects has anything to do with his life growing up?
I surmised the same thing! Danny grew up knowing his family was the subject of surveillance, and he personally hadn't done anything wrong. I think the attitude is, "If you're straight with me, I'll see what I can do." No harm, no foul.

PrettyEyes said:
Well, Carmine has certainly had to suffer for his art: mullet and sailor suit anyone?

Did you have to mention the sailor suit (whimpers)?

chelliyah, the Bad Beat episode is great, I love Danny so angry with that man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back