Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

lol i dont think that the wardrobe girl woul let him wear his own clothes... hehe can you imagine?! i mean 90% of his own clothes... WOW lol but wat about the dodgy stuff?! (ie the hats?) :lol:
wel, ima have to wait a while before i see danny... well maybe just a few days hehe cause my friend is gonna try n get them for me :D i am sure that what ever his "new" look is a few episodes in.. i will loove it!!! :D :lol:

or do you think it's simply that the wardrobe girl has a crush on Carmine and lets him wear his own clothes now?
i think if the wardrobe girl had a crush on him i think she wouldn't let hin wear any clothes at all :devil: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Don't know about the rest of you girls, but I am really looking forward to getting some fresh new Danny tonight. While the "Carmine is so hot" stuff is always fun, it'll be great to have some real discussion of Danny again. It looks from the spoiler pics like Danny gets a new look a few episodes in. Does anyone think the new look means anything for Danny's character, or do you think it's simply that the wardrobe girl has a crush on Carmine and lets him wear his own clothes now?

Well, this probably belongs in the shipper thread, but I think they are making more contrast between Danny and Don. Opposites attract and all. But really there must be some reason why they are letting him get all scruffy. Very sexy, Flack says... :devil:Ok, ok, I'm slinking off to the D/F gutter now...!!!

Yeah, I'm gonna be on the lookout for the scary bracelet from the red shirt pic.... I'll cry if the wardrobe girl lets him wear that on national television. :eek:

emmyWEB.jpg

edit: "where" does not equal "wear"... and to think I have a freakin masters degree. :rolleyes:

Does anyone think the new look means anything for Danny's character, or do you think it's simply that the wardrobe girl has a crush on Carmine and lets him wear his own clothes now?

Nah. She still has reign over his clothes and what he wears. Danny never, ever looks bad. Carmine, on the other hand, has had a few questionable outfits over the past year and a half. I'm interested to see what he'll look like tonight. I know, shallow as a kiddie pool, but if you say you don't watch NY for the eyecandy, you lie. :lol:

I've got new tapes for the VCR. Don't have DVR yet.

When I saw the new look for Danny, I thought maybe he'd been demoted back to uniform or something. But he's still in civilian clothes. Yummy!!!!!!! :p

lookaboomerang said:
Danny never, ever looks bad. Carmine, on the other hand, has had a few questionable outfits over the past year and a half.
Agreed. Which is why a spoiler pic of Danny wearing a green t-shirt with a small grease stain on the belly and a thin leather bracelet on his wrist is giving me cause for concern. Is Danny morphing into Carmine? Please tell me it isn't so. Carmine has his charms, but my real crush lies with Danny and I prefer that they have distinct looks.

if you say you don't watch NY for the eyecandy, you lie. :lol:
:eek: I watch solely for the brilliant writing and high production value. :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Yeah, I fool no one. That eyecandy is my heroin.

I really watched this show for the sience, drama and action.....REALLY!
I didn't notice Carmine till season 2 :lol:

Now that you mentionate, i did get glasses by the time season 2 came out so yeah i was blind :lol:

Ok, speaking of questionable fashion judgements, here's a screen cap from No Way Home, snagged from Deko's fabulous site....

Carmine? Do I spy a mullet? :eek: :eek: :eek:

nwa-006.jpg

Business in the front, party in the back. :cool: Yeehaw.

Woo..the big day has finally arrived :D

I can't wait to get my Carmine fix

WTF IS THAT?! I was laughing and smiling thinking about Danny turning into Carmine...and feenx not noticing him until season 2?! and then that picture came up. I've never felt my face drop like that. :lol: Doesn't look like a mullet though, just long hair which I happen to despise on men. MY GOD. It's like a bad car wreck and I can't avert my eyes even though it's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back