Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

and if he's already burned i can rub some aloe vera gel :D

Kimmychu said:
... so, uh ... am I the only one who wants to see Danny, Flack AND Hawkes taking a shower together? :p :devil:

No. I think jkladis does, too... ;) And me! That would be one steamy shower. :devil: ;)

They did a shower scene in CSI LV with Sidle and Sanders.
Maybe they can make a shower scene also in CSI:NY.
Danny, Flack and Hawkes in a building. Fire starts and they have to take off their clothes because it is the only way to stop the fire. Then water from the roof... :rolleyes: it could be an idea...

Or they accidentally got some chemical spilled all over them and they have to take a shower, but only one shower head is working so then all 3 of them have to take a shower together.

feenx, this is great! But I hope the damage on their bodies won't be bad...mmm...after the shower scene a hospital scene??? :lol:

Nim, where did you get the picture on your avatar? What a beautiful shot of Carmine! Yummy!!!

well if they will be in a hospital, I'd gladly be their nurse.....to give them service....ha..I'll even do cleansing enema for them....(err..I think that's not applicable for burn patients...) but dressing up their burns would be okey...

God he looks so damn hot in that blue shirt. aaaaah.

lyne said:
Nim, where did you get the picture on your avatar? What a beautiful shot of Carmine! Yummy!!!
This one?
post13266341144830713ii1.jpg

I really really love this picture. One of the first picture I found on the net when I was looking for a man called Carmine Giovinazzo, hehehehe!!! :rolleyes:
Love the eyes, the smile, how he was dressed...I was jealous of Melina when I found this pc...well, a little bit jealous now also...LOL :lol:

Oh Goddess, yes that is a gorgeous pic of him. I'm looking for more pics to do drawings from. Too bad that one is so small because it would be perfect. Is there a larger version of this one out there anywhere?

Drawing? Wow, cool! I wanna draw Carmine, too...but eveytime I don't know which one I could draw :lol:

There's a fantastic gallery online now, you can find HQ pic at this link
Carmine Fan Gallery

:)

I've never seen that pic of Carmine so thanks for sharing it, Nim! Melina is soooo lucky! ;)

Just an FYI, according to TV-Now.com (and a commercial I saw on the WB saying they would show premiere episodes of their original shows), the WB will be airing the Buffy episode Welcome to the Hellmouth/The Harvest on Sunday September 17, which I believe is the episode Carmine was in. :)

ETA: it will be on FX a few days later as well.

In response to
Poster: Nim
Subject: Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Drawing? Wow, cool! I wanna draw Carmine, too...but eveytime I don't know which one I could draw

There's a fantastic gallery online now, you can find HQ pic at this link
Carmine Fan Gallery

Oh. My. GOD!!! What a fantastic gallery! Thanks so much for the link! That is a treasure trove of awesome pics of Carmine. Woohoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back