Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so i managed to steal 3o secs on the pc before whoever's it is comes back....
just dropping a pic!
CSI-CAPSGMiCSDannyandStella.jpg

my mom just read this
Don't worry, feenx, my mom just came in to ask a question and saw your penguin banner. She said,"Aww, that's so cute!" Thank the Lord she didn't even bother reading what we typed!

As for needing one night, crud, if I met the man himself he wouldn't see the outside for six weeks! :lol: :devil:

happy birthday afrikana If I was D/S shipper. I would have so many thoughts on that pic, but that man is such a hottie, and I can have those thoughts! :D

Whee!!! I love the pic!!! I'm already sleepy but reading your post (..since I had been out by 2days and 1 night without computer...in the mountains...) made me awake!!!

Hi guys. Just thought that I'd tell you all, if you didn't already know that Carmine's in this week's (8/7-8/13) TV Guide. Also on the cover with Eric Szmanda, and his one and only, Adam Rodriguez. They're the cover story, 'The Hot Guys of CSI'. All new pictures and a new interview with each one of them. Definitely worth picking up on Thursday or Friday. :D

Thanks so much for the heads up on the TV Guide article, lookaboomerang! You rock! :D Damn, why don't I subscribe? You always get the good stuff first. *marks calendar for Thursday/Friday* Can't wait to see some CSI hotties. :D

I am so glad that I subscribel to TV Guide. I should be getting that issue tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to see Carmine and Adam.

w00t! I'll definitely be buying that! :lol: Thanks for the info. ;) (But I have to agree with iluvroadrunner, they're leaving some hotties out. :( Carmine's hot, but he's not the only one. ;))

Guess they can't put them all in there. :p Wonder who gets to decide which one gets in? Eddie would have been nice...sorry to drag Flack in here but you know how he gets. :devil:

^ Any chance you've got a scanner? The anticipation of having to wait until Thursday or Friday to get my hands on that issue sucks. *hint hint* :lol:

Sorry, no scanner YET. :mad: The best I can do is a digital camera. I posted Carmine pics when he was in TV Guide back in June downloaded from my digital camera. I can do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back