Linkin Park

Yeah, the start of "From the sop to the bottom" was quite unexpected. Once I thought the last song hadn't ended yet. Until I saw the lyrics.

Oh my god the same thing happened to me, I jumped about 10 foot in the air. :laugh:

Yeah! It was so sudden it scared the shit out of me. It's an awesome song though.

As for music videos, I really liked the Faunt Music video. It was cool how you saw on the silhouttes of the band and then at the climax of the song the lights turned on and they were fully visable. I fell in the love with that song as soon as I saw the video.

I still think In The End was the best video...i dunno, i just love the flying whales lmao

Ahem. Please keep it PG-13 please. Also, could you actually talk about the band rather than his "stash"? Favourit song, best music video? Because if this continues, i'll have to close the thread.

Our apologies Cat.

I still think In The End was the best video...i dunno, i just love the flying whales lmao
That was a good video, my favorite is 'One Step Closer' also 'Crawling' was a good video (I liked Chester's hair in that video short, spiky and blonde :lol:). For some reason I really didn't like the video for 'Breaking The Habit'. That was the video that was like a comic book right?!

That was a good video, my favorite is 'One Step Closer' also 'Crawling' was a good video (I liked Chester's hair in that video short, spiky and blonde :lol:). For some reason I really didn't like the video for 'Breaking The Habit'. That was the video that was like a comic book right?!

Yeah that was the animated one...i have the Kimo Proudfoot version where they are sitting in a studio playing it together..its pretty nifty.

ANYWAYS: NEW LINKIN PARK NEWS!!

MTV Italy had a little talk with Rob about the new Lp album and somehow it got out that it would be released May 26. I don't know if this is true or just rumor but its better than nothing. Rob also confirmed that they are back in the studio working on the album which will soon be in pre-production. They have 50 rough songs so far and will be narrowing it down to about 15.

Thanks for the link Reeble :D

I've heard the song, and it really does sound a lot heavier than their earlier stuff. Apparently they didn't want to pull another Meteora. :lol: I can't wait for the new album. :)

No problem, Speedy. :) lol, hope that's not getting too familiar.

They kind of sound like Slipknot a bit now. And I too can't wait for their new album. It sounds so far like it's going to be kickass.

And by the by, is that Mike in the video screaming sometimes with Chester? I never thought I'd see the day.

Love Linkin Park, one of my favorite bands. I heard they have 35+ songs written for the next CD but they have to cut some obviously. :D Won't be out 'till next year though.

Oh they do sound a bit like Slipknot. You're right, I never noticed that before. :lol: :D And Mike screaming? Whoa, that never happens. Maybe he's tired of all the Fort Minor-type of music and decided to just belt it like Chester. :p :lol: (Don't get me wrong, I love Fort Minor)

And I think I can wait until next year. I mean, we've been waiting a few years already since Meteora came out. :p

I miss these guys. I damn do. Well, at least Mike's still out there keeping out the music (ie. Fort Minor). Thanks to Mike, I got to appreciate hip-hop music).

Back