Linkin Park

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Dec 15, 2005.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Oooh, it seems like I should get the CD :) I think I've heard What I've Done, I must say I'm obsessed with the music video. The title and the video fit so much. *goes to listen to the song Tinksy mentioned*

2. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I absolutely agree. The music video is awesome. You should definately get the CD!!! :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Oh wow there's a Linkin Park thread! I had no idea! I just bought their album 'Minutes To Midnight'. They're like my fave band but somehow I think this album isn't as good as the previous ones.

Maybe I outta give it more time cos LP songs need to grow on you. But I loved 'What I've Done' the minute I heard it. It's my current ringtone for my cell too!

4. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I just bought Minutes to Midnight and I'm already in love with Leave out all the rest. I like all the album, but that song really got into me. Also love Given up, Bleed it out, Valentine's day, In Between, In pieces and The little things give you away, but I don't really end up liking Hands Held High (maybe too spiritual for my likings, I don't think the 'amen' thing is really needed).

Anyway, another cd I love for the long days in the road (with this one I don't think I can fall asleep driving).

5. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Same here :D I recently drove 2 hours on the motorway and I listened to MTM and it was so cool. :)

And as I already said in one of my previous posts I just don't like "Hands Held High", too. :(

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Wow. I must be the only one who likes that song. :lol:

7. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I'm sorry, but I just don't like it. I really tried listening to it several times, but... I always skip this song (just like "Shadow Of The Day") :(

Btw: I read somewhere that "Shadow Of The Day" and "Given Up" will be the next singles LP is going to release. But I don't know if it's true

8. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I don't know about the next singles, but I really love them to be Leave out all the rest and Little things give you away. Those two are my favourite songs from the album, so I want to listen to them in the radio.

Anybody know something about them in tour or something? I want to go and see them live, but I doubt they will come near my city.

9. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

About the touring I have no idea. I only know that they will be at "Rock Am Ring" this evening here in Germany. :D I'm going to watch the "Live-Stream". Yay :D

10. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

projekt revolution has been announce and if you go the either their myspace or offical site the tour dates are posted on there.

11. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ Thank you very much! That project revolution is their tour? It's bad cause they're not coming here. I want to see them, but I can't go to another country...

12. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

Don't feel so bad, I have to travel to another state to see them, b/c they aren't coming to the state I live in. I guess I get to do another road trip concert.

13. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I really don't mind to travel a lot to see a group thet I love, I went from the south of Spain to Madrid just to watch Bon Jovi, and in the middle of my last year of college exams.

The problem here is that the closer they are coming is UK, I think. That means for me lots of money between plane and hotel, and I can't really spend that much now. If they came to france, at least I could go by train, or made a road trip with my car. I don't know why they don't go to more countries, knowing they have a lot of fans and they sell lots of albums. That is somethin I will never understand.

14. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

LP is a great band, I like their music a lot, but it’s as far as it goes. I don’t even know the singers names, and I don’t really care about that. I just love their music, and that’s what matters most :D