Linkin Park

There is nothing pretty about Petrified :lol: and what the heck is up with the "Mikey" thing?????? His name is Mike!! hehe

Ooo Linkin Park! Okay, I'm slow :lol:

For some strange reason, everytime I listen to 'Crawling' I can picture myself doing the tango or waltz. Yeah, I'm weird. :p

I listen to LP...alot. A bunch of their songs get me really pumped up. For example: Forgotten, Faint and A Place for my Head. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now.

I remember when I first bought "Hybrid Theory", I was listening through and then all of a sudden I heard "From the top to the bottom!" and I literally jumped. It freaked me out so much.

Ooo Linkin Park! Okay, I'm slow :lol:

For some strange reason, everytime I listen to 'Crawling' I can picture myself doing the tango or waltz. Yeah, I'm weird. :p

LMAO aww...usually i picture the video...i wonder why that must be...

I like your nic, spikeminoda. :)

I'm sure Mike Shinoda would jump at the chance to switch names with you! :lol:

then all of a sudden I heard "From the top to the bottom!" and I literally jumped. It freaked me out so much.
Oh my god the same thing happened to me, I jumped about 10 foot in the air. :lol:

Ahem. Please keep it PG-13 please. Also, could you actually talk about the band rather than his "stash"? Favourit song, best music video? Because if this continues, i'll have to close the thread.

Back