Linkin Park

But doesn't he do weekly top fourties? Fort Minor wouldn't be on that program.

EXACTLY!!...Katie, i don't know what you were hearing but it wasn't Fort Minor unless they were starting from number 100...besides, Fort Minor hasn't even been advertized in Canada yet because Much Music hasn't been promoting them at all

cause calgary rules....lol jkjk i dont like calgary...too cold....but anywho...they didnt play fort minor...they just said a list of bands "fort minor, hoobastank, hilary duff." Stuff like that...i swear i heard it...damn i need to listen to fort minor now.

HEHEH threre's gonna be a Where'd You Go video....its gonna be strange

YAY! Fort Minor's coming to Kuala Lumpur (that's me here) for a concert on 28th February. But I'm not going. Double yay!

YAY! Fort Minor's coming to Kuala Lumpur (that's me here) for a concert on 28th February. But I'm not going. Double yay!
haha..i would...i love fort minor...MIKE'S STASH IS JUST TOO CUTE...I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT.

i like linkin park, but not coz they look good or so, i really dont care bout that, but theor music is just...cool, not the mosuc i'm normally listening to, but when i'm in the mood i like listening to "in the end" or so.

It's true. Last night on CSI:NY, Fort Minor's song Petrified was played during a scene for a brief time. I recognized it right away and went to go get spikeminoda :D She was very excited.

Face it. You stayed up until at least 11:15 waiting for mikey's song :lol:

Back