Linkin Park

:lol: Or CRAZY! :lol:

Me and Madi did that face recognition thingy and Mike Shinoda apparently looks like Jackie Chan and Chester looks like Alec Baldwin :lol:

:lol: Or CRAZY! :lol:

Me and Madi did that face recognition thingy and Mike Shinoda apparently looks like Jackie Chan and Chester looks like Alec Baldwin :lol:

Don't forget Suddam

NOOOOOOOOO

They suck!

I can't stand them.

That's nice....who cares? Not me...neither does anyone else so keep the insults to yourself please

NOOOOOOOOO

They suck!

I can't stand them.

That's nice....who cares? Not me...neither does anyone else so keep the insults to yourself please

Everyone can say their opinions.

But ye know guys, it would be nice if you also would post the reason why you feel this way.

I personally dislike Linkin Park. I just don't like their music... not my style.

I love LP. I like Chester as he has SUCH amazing vocals.
However I think Collision Course sucked big time. It was so horrible I couldn't bear to listen to the remix of Numb on the radio.
My personal favourites are the songs without lyrics, it just brings out their instrumental talents.

Fort Minor rocks!!! I bought the album and it's my fave... I've got all the vids posted in my Friendster profile and it is the best!

From BELIEVE ME to REMEMBER THE NAME to RED TO BLACK...

Besides, my FM ave says it all...

My sis has the Fort Minor cd. It has some good songs.

Oh yeah and I personally don't mind Linkin Park, I used to be a fan before my sis got obsessed, they kind of annoy me but their songs are great for CSI videos :lol: So yeah..for the people who say they suck and stuff..give a reason, you should be able to defend your argument in stead of saying it and leaving. But yeah as DaWacko said...keep the insults to a low.

Yeah Fort Minor is wicked...i have the CD and everything...hehe..but maaaan i soo cannot wait for that new LP album...it's going to be nifty!!

Yeah I read that fic. It's very good. I probably should have commented. :D

they said fort minor on rick dees....it was like one of the number ones in the past....i freaked out and i was like madi is gonna freak when she hears this.

Katie, they were not mentioned on ANY radio stations in Edmonton or Calgary because no one knows about them other than the Linkin Park fans and they were not number one because they are number 88 on the top 100 bilboard charts

Back