Linkin Park

I'm not in the LPU...wish i was...then i'd get free stuff :lol:.....k....maaaan...Chester is winning on this poll...like good for him but...*snif*....poor Mikey!!!!....oh well...

Well maybe more people just like Chester...I mean Mike doesn't do much :lol: Sorry haha he does but Chester IS kind of the main singer and everything so..more people know who he is and Mike well..he just kind of talks on beat lmao :lol:

Well maybe more people just like Chester...I mean Mike doesn't do much :lol: Sorry haha he does but Chester IS kind of the main singer and everything so..more people know who he is and Mike well..he just kind of talks on beat lmao :lol:

-_-.....Geni.....MIke does EVERYTHING...not only does he 'talk on beat'...he produces and mixes and edits the albums that they make. He also produces other people's albums and does collaborations with other bands. He also goes on radio stations and co-hosts them with people, thus promoting his albums. Mike does most of the art work on the albums with Joe Hahn. Mike had just finished his solo album and played most of all the instruments. Mike makes art work for various auctions. SOO....I have a theory...and this theory is that Mike NEVER sleeps...heehee....kay speed_cochrane...convinced yet??????

I can't say I know that much about the band but I do like their music. I got hooked with "In the End".

I'm not in the LPU...wish i was...then i'd get free stuff

Exactly! :lol: It would be awesome. You get like..t-shirts and guitar picks and stuff like that.

My favourite album would have to be Hybrid Theory, then Meteora. When I'm listening to their cd's I basically don't skip any songs. Where with other bands and artists, I'll find myself skipping through the cd to listen to one or two songs.

I got hooked with "In the End".

I remember liking "One Step Closer" when it came out, but I got hooked to Linkin Park when I heard "Crawling".

One Step Closer is nifty...but my fave song EVER is In The End...heehee

Yeah, In The End is a really good song. I also like With You. At one point, I couldn't stop listening to it.

How many albums do you guys have? I have all of them :rolleyes:

I have

Hybrid Theory
Reanimation
Meteora
Live In Texas
Collision Course

heehee....collision course wasn't that great but oh well haha

I remember liking "One Step Closer" when it came out, but I got hooked to Linkin Park when I heard "Crawling".
I was hooked when I heard 'One Step Closer' the fist time I heard him scream 'Shut Up' I was like OMG I think im in love! :lol:

When I first saw the In The End video I was like...eh, whatever, new band but then my friend was like " This band is nifty..." and I was like, k, stop obsessing because she used to talk about them ALL THE TIME. So finally I watched In The End a second time and at the 'end' of the video, i was like...O_O...obsession...starting...nnnnow.

Yeah but it's fun...to me...and LP fans...other ppl get annoyed with it..oh well THEY ROCK :lol:

I first heard Linkin Park when I was 7 or so... I loved it immediately. I haven't really heard it in a while, though. And I only know- surprise- Chester. 'Numb' has got to be my favortie, though. I love it.

I think they're pure genius. I love "easier to run" and "lying from you". I think LP got this talent where every word they say in every song happens to find its way into my mind atleast 24676 times a day. I think "somewhere i belong" is the one song i dont like, its been too overplayed, and everyone's all "ooh i relate to it" bla bla bla, i'm sick of that.

Back