Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(Oh boy)
    Catherine smiled big as she wrapped her arms around her fiancé. She was so excited, and so happy that she wasn't sure if she could ever be happier. She had a wonderful daughter, a good job, and now, she was going to be the wife of the man she loved more then anyone else in the whole world. For once, Gil followed his heart and not his head. She was glad that he had made this decision and she hoped Lindsey would be too. Little did she know.......

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara eyes him "Honestly I dont know I mean I generally dont like Meat remember" she smirks "this is your babies fault remember She wants meat" she shrugs "I guess well done"

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick nodded and began to prepare the food. Then he eyed Sara. "Is there anything else our baby wants tonight?" he raised an eyebrow and smirked.

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara watched him as she wrapped her arms around him "well no but theres something her momma wants" she kisses his ear as she whispers "but later"

5. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smirked and kissed Sara. After the kiss, he whispers in her ear. "I can't wait for later...". The steaks continue to cook until both are fully done. Nick places them on plates and pours Sara and himself a glass of water. Then he smiles and pulls out her chair for her as she sits down. He plants a gentle kiss on the top of her head and sits down. "So..How is it?" he asks.

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled "I cant for later either" she looks at him "nicky it was delicious, you've managed to satisified me and Our baby"

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

"MOM!"
    A loud shrill scream shattered the peaceful moment alerting the two that something was wrong. Grissom and Catherine sprang to their feet running upstairs to see what was the loud scream about.
    Opening the door, they saw Lindsey just sitting on the bed with a phone in her hand.
    "What's the matter?"
    She ignored Grissom, and looked at her mother innocently, "Grandpa called my cell. He wants to talk to you."

(Grandpa... or maybe you'll know him better as Sam Braun! ;))

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiled. He was so glad Sara enjoyed the steak and it made him happy to see her satisfied. He finished eating and then cleared the table. After that, he went to Sara and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionatly. "Is is later yet..?" he whispered breathlessly.

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smirked as she answered his question by turning around to Kiss him with so much Passion in her,she turned off the tv so niether one of them would get distracted and unplugged the phones she didnt want anything to interrupt them now

10. Wyoming

Catherine looked at Grissom and then to Lindsey. "Why?" she asked no one in particular. She loooked to Grissom once more and then took the phone from Lindsey. "Hello?" she said into the phone, not really wanting to talk to her father right now. This wasn't exactly the best of moments to be interrupted, and she really wasn't all that happy about it right now. Catherine's bad mood, and her father on the other line of a cell phone didn't mix well at all.

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(That's what I was hoping for - and angry Cath! :lol:)\

"How you doin' Mugs. I haven't heard from you in a long time. I didn't think it was so serious until I had to hear about your new serious relationship from my granddaughter."
    He paused almost as if he was thinking about what to say.
    "You know, Lindsey called me a while ago to tell me how unhappy she was. When I called her back the first thing she told me was that you and your new friend were engaged."

12. Wyoming

Catherine listened to what her father had to say, and then snapped her head towards Lindsey. She had absolute rage in her eyes. "Can I call you back Sam?" Every time she called her father Sam, he would know that she was angry. She snapped her daughters phone shut and then looked to Lindsey. "You had absolutely no right to tell him that." she started. She was at such a loss for words that she didn't know what to tell her daughter next.

"You know Lindsey, you go around telling me one thing, and then tell people another? You never told me that you weren't happy, and you never told me that you were upset about my relatinoship. God Lindsey, you told me you were okay with it! Why the sudden change huh? Do you just not want me to be happy, do you want me to just seclude myself from the world so that you can have me all to yourself? Lindsey, I've been taking tons of hours off of work to spend time with you, and things have been getting so much better, why the sudden change? Why do you do this to me Lindsey?" she asked, starting to break down already. She went from angry to upset real fast. "What do you want from me Lindsey?" she finally asked, sadly.

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick savored the passion in Sara's kiss and returned it with equal fervor, the intensity between them building. He grinned when she turned off the TV and unplugged the phones to make sure there were no distractions. They were ready to share the night, enjoying each other. That's when he decided to let Sara take the lead. He would let her be in control of the passion tonight. He stopped kissing her briefly and waited to see what she had in mind.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara just kept kissing him passionately whispering words of I love you till suddenly she stopped herself wondering Could they do this would it hurt the Baby,she gazed into his eyes as if to ask him without having to use the words

15. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick stopped and thought briefly. After rubbing his forehead in thought, he went to a bookshelf and scanned it. He found what he was looking for, a pregnancy handbook he had given Sara recently. He flipped the pages until he found the section on FAQ. "It says here, Sar, that sexual activity is perfectly safe during pregnancy, except in complicated pregnancies...and it says gentleness is key..and I would say I'm pretty good at being gentle, huh?" he smirked at her and showed her the book.