Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick kissed her lovingly on the head, whispered "I love you" and then served her breakfast. He was so proud of Sara, rising above a nightmarish childhood and becoming a great CSI. He couldnt have picked a better mother for his children.

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him as she munched on her breakfast "since we have quite some time before we have to go in for work what does my husband have in store for me" she questions him

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiles and goes back into the bedroom. He returns with a brightly wrapped gift. He hands it to Sara and waits for her to open it.

(Melissa, I'll leave it up to you to decide what the present is! :) )

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Sam Braun knew when to listen and when to be honest. But he knew what he was going to tell Catherine would be a little hard to handle.
    "Did you think about telling Lindsey before accepting this proposal after a few months of dating?"
    He didn't wait for her to answer, "She told me earlier that she was upset over being snubbed from a wedding. Some friends of yours got her pretty riled up, so any weddings would be an enemy of sorts."
    He sighed lightly before continuing, "Mugs, I'm not saying that she's right, I'm just saying that you need to think things over. If she's upset there has to be a good reason. You might think everything is great but you have to examine things carefully... I don't want either of you to be so angry with each other."

(I think Nick and Sara did not get Grissom's call. Oh well.)

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara Looked up at Nick as she opened the gift she smirked a little "a Lace Teddy huh Nicky" she raises an eyebrow "you do realize that I wont be fitting into this for awhile right"

(Hestia my apologies I'm sucking at Rping CSI lately because to be honest My Heart is MORE into my new ship *points to Siggy* so again I'm sorry)

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiled and nodded with approval. "I saw it the other day and it just screamed at me to buy it, so I did! And i know how we both enjoy teddys. Who cares if it doesnt fit, its the thought that counts right?" he winked playfully and then kissed Sara.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine immidiatly got angry again. It seemed like everyone was against her. She shook her head and sighed. "Why does it seem that everyone is against me huh?" she asked him, her voice rising rapidly. "Why is it my responsibility to make everyone else around me happy. I have to make you happy, and I have to make Lindsey happy, I have to make Grissom happy, I have to keep my workmates happy. When do I get to be happy? Huh?" she asked.

She was getting really angry, but she had a good point. She was always trying to please the people around her, but she never got any hapiness herself. It was like everyone wanted a piece of her, but she just didn't have enough to give out. She was only one person.

"Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe I'm not happy? Is it my fault that Lindsey gave me a false sense of happiness? Is it my fault that she wasn't in a wedding? I thought she would be happy for me. I thought that she would be glad to be a bride's maid, she'd get to be in a wedding like she wanted to be." she said, starting to get teary eyed again. "Why does everyone get to be happy, but I don't?" she asked. She really did have a good point there. She wondered what her father would say to that. She was pretty much crying to him over the phone. Was he against her too?

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled "and I wont be this way forever,once the baby is born I'll be able to fit into this again" she kisses him "thank you Nicky"

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

('tis okay SaraSidleStokes. :) Different interests can attract anyone. Myself included.)

After a long moment of silence his voice, soft and worried answered, "I never realized... you never told me. You never told me you felt this way."
    He started to get up, fingering his keys and getting ready to go see her.
    "You don't need to feel this way. Your happiness is very important to me. I'm coming over. I want to talk to you and Lindsey."
    He didn't realize that Lindsey wasn't there at the moment...

~~~~~
    Lindsey was smart enough to bring a twenty with her. She took a cab to the only place that she knew she would be safe and wanted. She went to see her grandfather.

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

(Ok, guys, Melissa and I have decided to do another time change...this time were going forward to when Sara's 8 months pregnant. Just feel free to adjust whenever...:))

11. Wyoming

Catherine sighed and shook her head. "No dad, I need you to stay there, until I can find Lindsey." she told him. She didn't know what to do about any of this. "Grissom went out looking for her, but he hasn't come back yet. I called my department and told them to keep on the lookout for her, but no one has called me yet. I don't know what to do anymore dad." she said in a soft, and hurt tone.
    (Lets get past this, then do our time jump? We also need to move this somewhere. I do have a website, I don't know which other websites you guys go to.)

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(thats fine Jess I was gonna move it to Cordelia's site but either one is fine with me its wherever you guys feel more comfortable and Hestia yeah the Season finale pretty much ruined this for me but Sparrabeth and DMC SQUEEEES thats all I gotta say)

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Cordelia's site? Oh yes... because of the R/Ps getting closed. Does anyone know exactly when that is? :confused:)

Grissom returned weary and upset. What would he tell Catherine?
    He saw her in bed, on the phone, looking incredibly sad and it was all he could do but lie and say he caught up to Lindsey. Just as he was going to tell her, he saw her eyes grow wide.

~~~~~
    "Catherine, where exactly is Lindsey?" Sam Braun opened his door only to see his grandaughter on his doorstep.
    "...Hi grandpa."
    "Nevermind. I found her."

(I guess after we wrap this thing up, we'll go ahead with the time skip.)

14. Wyoming

(We can go there if you want. Whatever is easier for you. Yeah, we'll do the time jump after our little dilemma lol)
    Catherine stood up when he said that. She took a deep breath, and tried to calm herself. "Is she alright? She's not hurt is she?" she asked frantically, obviously failing at being calm. "Dad.....I.....I don't know what to say to her," she said as she walked over to Grissom and leant against him. "I'm so........angry, confused, scared, upset. I don't know even what to feel anymore."

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(well as I am not into RPs that much and dont go to any of the sites that often its more or less whats easier for you guys, me and Krystal have accounts at Cordelia's site but it shouldnt that be that hard to make one at yours as well Jess)