Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

she looks at him "and after the Babies born we can always have an actual wedding But I like this I love just being with you Nick"

2. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiled at her. "I love just being with you too." Then he kissed her passionatly to express his love.

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom immediately knew he screwed something up. He was thinking about it so much that he forgot to respond to Catherine's original question.
    "Wait... I was just thinking about everything. Things will change if we get married, and Lindsey... that's a whole seperate issue."
    He sighed as he tried to put his thoughts into words, "I love you very much, Catherine. I'm just a little unsure about marriage. But I am sure I want to be with you."

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine's mind was all jumbled up. As far as their relationship went, nothing would change if they got married, but as far as last names and what Lindsey felt, that was totally diffrent. She scooched back over to him and laced his fingers with hers as she rested her head on his shoulder. She sighed a little and then looked up at him. "I want to be your wife Gil." she told him. "Before I die, I want to be your wife." she repeated as she looked up at him with sincere eyes. She had lied. She wanted to be his wife way way way before she died. She wanted to be his wife now if she could. But marriage was a mutual agreement, and right now, they didn't have that.

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him "so what do you want for dinner?" she hadnt even thought about Dinner but now she had grown hungry and she knew Nick had to be hungry as well

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

It took him one second to respond. One second to make up his mind, definitively. As he ran his fingers through her hair, he spoke softly;
    "I don't have my grandmother's ring with me. But Catherine Willows, will you marry me?"
    It was not exactly traditional - he wasn't on bended knee and it was a surprise to both of them - but after he said those words, he felt lighter, and happier.

7. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick thought for a moment before giving Sara an answer. "Hmm..you know what? I want whatever you and the baby want for dinner. Any cravings you'd like to satisfy?" he asked.

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smirks "actaully call me crazy cause i'm supposed to be a Vegitterian But I want a nice fat Juicy Steak"

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(Where is this one moving to?)
    Catherine looked at him with a shocked visage. She felt a mix of emotions, shock, happiness, love. After what he had just said a moment before it sounded like they were never going to get married, and that they would always just be a couple and nothing more. She was exstatic that he asked her to marry him, although it was quick, and sudden, she didn't care, it was the thought that counted.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes. She just sat there with a shocked expression on her face. After all they had been through he was finally asking her what she wanted to her come out of his mouth the day she met him. She took his hand, and finally cracked a smile. "Yes." she said simply, nodding her head. "Yes Gil." she repeated, jumping into his arms and hugging him.

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick looked very suprised when she said she wanted steak. "Wow, Sar...I guess being pregnant really does change a person! Are you sure you wanna eat meat?" he asked.

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(this ones going to me and Cordelia's site Jess can you let Hestia know...we wont actually move it till the week is up but thats where I'm putting it)
    Sara looked at Nick "thats what she wants" she rubs her stomach as she looks at Nick "and nothings to good for my little girl"

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiled warmly as he looked at Sara's stomach. "You're right, Sara...anything for our...what?! How do you know its a girl?!" he asked.
    "Well, then, steak it is." he declared before going to the freezer and getting 2 prime cut steaks. He had been hiding them from Sara for weeks because he knew she wouldnt approve of him having much meat in the house.

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him and shrugs "I Dont really I guess its just mothers intuition I Just have this feeling its a girl"
    she eyed at him as he pulled out the Meat as she raised her eyebrow at him

14. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smiled. "I know, I know...but I was saving them for company. How do you like yours cooked?" he asked.

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

A long silence had him regretting his spontainety for a second - but Catherine finally accepted and she looked so happy. He knew it was worth it. Waiting and thinking it over could only get him so far. For once he did something without thinking and he felt great.
    He smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around her and relishing in the comfort and warmth that was Catherine.
    Now they were engaged. It nearly blew his mind. Although he barely had time to think about it as they were getting cozy on the couch.

Up at the foot of the steps a pair of melancholy eyes stared down at the two new 'engaged' couple. She was planning on getting some water but overheard everything.
    Lindsey Willows was not excited about her mother getting married.