Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Sara took his hand as she lead him to thier bed never stopping the kiss ,she knew pretty soon they wouldnt be able to have special moments like this so she was enjoying it as much as she could

Nick was also enjoying every moment of this time together and he never wanted it to end. He showered Sara with long, slow kisses on her neck and shoulders and he could tell she was beginning to relax and enjoy them. He would definatly miss the lovemaking once Sara's pregnancy progressed and they were banned from it.

they had somehow reached the bed,not it was later on and they both lay cuddling in the bed,his hand laying protectively on Sara's protuding Belly

Nick smiled and let out a contented sigh as he lay next to Sara, getting lost in her brown eyes. He felt the baby stir under his hand and he grinned, still gazing at his wife.
He loved times like this with her, after their passionate encounters were over and they both lay basking in the afterglow together in silence.

Saras eyes had begun to close it was growing late and they both knew they needed sleep it would be a rather busy work time for them in a few short hours ,she softly moaned as she basked in the glory of Nicks love

Nick kissed Sara tenderly and cradled her in his arms, his hands brushing her belly softly. "Goodnight, darlin'." he whispered before closing his eyes in sleep.

(Whoops... how did I miss this? :lol: Hope you don't mind me interrupting.)

Catherine picked up the phone and composed herself enough to call Brass for a favor. She told him that Lindsey would be around, and to look out for her. He told her that he would tell his patrol officers and they both hung up. When Catherine felt she was finished crying, she sat on the edge of the bed and put her head in her hands. She didn't know what to do. No matter what, she couldn't make anyone happy. She did the only thing she thought that she could do. She called her dad.
"Hello? Catherine? What's wrong? You sound like you've been crying," Sam Braun picked up the phone on the second ring and he recognized the worried tone of his daughter.

~~~~~~
It was no use. Lindsey was faster than him and he could barely see a thing. He could go back and get his car but by the time he got back she would be no where in sight.
Grissom slowed down to a stop and watched Lindsey turn a corner. He didn't know where she would go and he wasn't sure who to call.
She could be going to Sam's place but that was quite a long distance. However... Nick and Sara lived relatively close by. Just twenty or thirty blocks away.
He had to call them, if only to have them keep an eye out for her. Maybe they knew something about her that he didn't.
Something that could help.

Taking out his cell he dialed Sara's number. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too upset.

Catherine hated how her father could read her like that. He really was her father. He always knew when something was wrong. She started to cry a little through the phone. "Lindsay overheard that Grissom and I are getting married. I don't understand dad, she was happy. I was taking more time off of work. We sometimes would do family things, and sometimes it would just be Lindsey and I. She seemed so happy, but now that we're getting married, she's suddenly unhappy again. I don't get it Daddy, I need help." she said, sounding scared, hence the 'daddy' bit.

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Nick kissed Sara tenderly and cradled her in his arms, his hands brushing her belly softly. "Goodnight, darlin'." he whispered before closing his eyes in sleep.

Sara had already been sleeping when he said this ,she was fast asleep through the night ,thier child moving within her,feeling Nicks touch as she slept peacefully

Nick's eyes pryed open at the first sign of light making its way through their bedroom window, penetrating the draperies and casting a faint glow over them. He kissed Sara lovingly on the cheek and put his hand on her belly and he almost jumped for joy when he felt the baby kick. Then he put his ear up to Sara's belly and listened for the heartbeat. He let out an excited gasp when he heard the gentle thumping of his child's heart.

Sara woke up to the smell of breakfast emanating from Nicks kitchen,she slowly got out of bed,wrapping her arms around Nick Kissing his cheek "well good morning to you daddy"

Nick looked up from the food he was cooking and turned towards Sara and kissed her lightly. Then the smile returned to his face when he saw her hand resting on her belly. "Did you feel her moving this morning? It was amazing, its like she has her own schedule in there!" he chuckled.

Sara smiled "I did it truely is amazing" she raised an eyebrow "I wonder how much our lives will change when she's born" it had began to change alot already but in a good way

Nick sighed at his wife and smiled. "Oh, trust me, after shes born we'll get plenty of change. No nights out on the Strip, no sleep, no sex for oh lets see....3 years?" he shuddered at the thought.
He eyed her lovingly. "But it'll be so worth it." he assured her.

Sara smirked at him "It will be good changes though,which is something I'm seriously not use to at all" she layed her head on his shoulder "but I couldnt be more happier now"

Back