Liev/Keppler Thread #1

my sister told me that Liev also has a part in the upcoming movie The Painted Veil starring his girlfriend Naomi Watts

I want to see this movie

Here's a summary from imdb.com

Based on the novel by W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil is a love story set in the 1920s that tells the story of a young English couple, Walter (Edward Norton), a middle class doctor and Kitty (Naomi Watts), an upper-class woman, who get married for the wrong reasons and relocate to Shanghai, where she falls in love with someone else. When he uncovers her infidelity, in an act of vengeance, he accepts a job in a remote village in China ravaged by a deadly epidemic, and takes her along. Their journey brings meaning to their relationship and gives them purpose in one of the most remote and beautiful places on earth.

It says Liev plays a man named Charlie Townsend, but I don't know what role Charlie plays in the whole scheme of things. Would be funny if he were the one Kitty has the affair with.

here are some pictures I found of Liev and Liev and Naomi from The Painted Veil
naomi_watts14.jpg

Liev20Schrieber-DGG-013024.jpg

Oo, great pictures! I'm intrigued. I wonder if this movie is playing in my area or not. I haven't seen too much advertising for it.

I think it has some limited showings
I'm sure if you pull up the movie homepage it will show you where it's playing

I'm intrigued by it too :)

Hm...I actually prefer him clean shaven. But the beard's OK I guess. AS LONG AS ITS NOT A MOUSTACHE.

Moustaches do Leiv no justince whatsoever.

Back