Liev/Keppler Thread #1

There wasn't much to the episode besides Keppler. I was actually kind of disappointed in the case. There wasn't much suspense, but it was a nice episode. They spent most of the time with Keppler. Its sad they didn't find the girls names, but then again, that would have been to hollywoody.

Just because spasticfangirl commented on how hot Keppler was in sunglasses, thought I would bring this pic over here. :D

still_713_01lievcropped.jpg

he is SOOO HOT in those!!!
edog I checked out your site
It's great :)

Keepler also looks good in a dark suit :)

hhunter said:
he is SOOO HOT in those!!!
edog I checked out your site
It's great :)

Keepler also looks good in a dark suit :)

That he does! Keppler looks good in any suit, really. With tie, without tie. Dark suit, grey suit. It's all good.

And thanks for the kudos on the site. I'm trying to work on it when I can. :)

I miss Keppler! My friends all called me crazy because I loved him so much... but what can I say... he was awesome... not to mention hot!

I finally watched "The Painted Veil" and to be honest,I found it a little bit boring.
There's no much Liev on it,it's mostly Edward Norton/Naomi Watts.

A Walk On The Moon was good.Kind of disgusting but good.He was such a hot dad.He wasnt in it as much as Id have liked him to be but I got to see him in his boxers and a cowboy hat.YUM.

boxers??? cowboy hat????

Must find a pic of this! Somewhere! So what was this called. . .A Walk on the Moon. *goes off to google*

Well, I didn't find the cowboy hat. . .

2.jpg

credit: imdb.com

Yes.Boxers AND a cowboy hat!! Even though it was a little kids cowboy hat it was still hot....maybe even hotter because of it.I cant find pics either.There are like no Liev Schreiber web sites.It sucks :(

I was looking through Men's Vogue, randomly, while at a magazine shop and found Liev! I scanned the pic just for all you Liev fans out there! :D :)

lievMensVOGUEapril2007resize.jpg

Such a handsome man.

BTW, if you're interested, the article does mention briefly Liev's stint on CSI. I'll transcribe that little portion.

"A New Yorker, he just spent a stint in Los Angeles filming an arc of episodes of CSI - a venture in no danger of a six-person audience--before heading back east to star in a revival of Eric Bogosian's play Talk Radio."
"When asked why, at this stage in his successful film and theater career--critics have called him the best classical actor of his generation--he would appear on the small screen, Schreiber shrugs. "I was impressed by how quickly things move," he says in his unmistakable groggy baritone. "There's not time to over measure or overanalyze, so you have to be really intuitive." That and, well, "it's fun."

There was a bit more in between those two quotes, but that was the extent of it. Enjoy the pic!

Yeah, I might have to take back my "I like Liev with a beard" claim. I think he's smokin' hot without it. That picture changed my mind. :lol:

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but just to be safe, it's coded.

There were spoilers or rumors that Cath would mention missing Keppler in "Big Shots", but I don't recall that happening. Either that hit the cutting room floor or we'll see it next week? Or maybe it won't happen at all. :lol: I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

I'm still missing Keppler!

Back