Liev/Keppler Thread #1

His brother is a pretty good actor.I found out he had one when I listened to "The Manchurian Candidate" commentary,then,I went back and watched the movie all over again ^_^

Does anyone know when the Conan episode will be on again?

spasticfangirl said:
so Liev isn't his first name? I wonder what Liev means? Anyone know?

First of all , his name is pronounced Lyev and is Russian. (Also , Hebrew) and means "lion". He is definitely not from Scandinavia .

edog said:
Oh, that's where I saw Pablo! In a recent episode of Law and Order: SVU! I think he played a "druggie boyfriend/gone good/mistaken as a father of girlfriend's baby" character!

I enjoyed his performance.

And that has to be the one I miss. Oh well, I'll probably catch it some other time.

And I remember watching that interview with Liev on the early show. I was late for school...

I watched that interview too, I wonder if there is more to it like how he liked working with Billy. I know that Jorja said she loved working with Liev because she thinks he is one of the best actors around (Besides Billy, of course :D )

Too bad people thought he was ugly, too many comparisons to Grissom I guess. But we all know he's not ;)

me too, he was hot in a different sort of way. I personally like that in a guy. He's quiet and reserved and full of torment. I'm talking about Keppler of course. ;)

And Liev is just all around good looking in a different sort of way. And Congrats to him and Naomi Watts :D

totally! he's the 'full of secrets,tormented,tortured, but willing to open to the right woman' sort of person. Again I speak of Keppler :D
and Liev I think did a fantastic job filling that role and portraying Keppler that way... Did I already say that?

**off to C/K thread**

NICE rocking T-shirt there! He is so hot! in a smart, sensitive, tortured, tormented way :p

I wonder what his baby is going to look like?

Back