Liev/Keppler Thread #1

Thanks for the headsup allmaple

I don't normally watch The View and now I know why :lol:
but for Liev, I'll DVR it ;)

I saw Liev on The View this morning
did anyone else?

he is so cute with the mustashe and beard :D
They really didn't talk much about anything other than his Tony Award nomination [which is a BIG deal]

I guess I expected someone to bring up CSI

Nah, I didn't. I can't really stand the view. should've taped and fast forwarded as someone suggested above. haha.

ah, no CSI mention? Bummer.

i was sooo hoping them to say something about csi, since he was so amazing on it. but alas. his time seemed pretty short to me. i feel like they mentioned the baby, asked him his position on one of their hot topics (divorce settlements), and then congratulated him on his play. did anyone else feel like that was it?

i so should have only watched his part though... :lol: the hot topics part was especially frustrating to watch today. at least he looked pretty darn good :D

I felt like it was rushed too. They talked about his Tony Awards Nomination... and the divorce settlements but I didn't hear a mention of the baby :eek:

OT-Tomorrow Marg is supposed to be on.. Hopefully someone will mention CSI to her :lol: :)

hey thread im sammii..i didnt git 2 see them at all in action..cause i had 2 got out of town,but from wat i heard he was good...and some where i saw...him and cath....really?

marg kc willows Law of Gravity is on tonight on CBS in the regular time slot. 9pm

That was a fantastic Keppler episode.

He and Cath were fantastic together throughout the whole time Liev was on the show.
Watch it if you get a chance ;)

I have to say after watching Law of Gravity last night I really did like Keppler. He might have been dirty at first be he KNEW he had to do the right thing. I personally think by the time he got to Vegas, he had enough as was ready to set things right.
He knew he couldn't fool the CSI's so he decided to make things right.

Liev Schiber was fantastic in this role. I wish they hadn't killed off his charcter

Nice to see Liev at the Tonys tonight (with Naomi):
lievnaomitonyawards.jpg

Another pic of Liev and Naomi at the Tony's (Liev,please,shave off the beard !!! lol).

naomiwattsoc3.jpg

Unfortunately,Liev didn't won as best leading actor for "Talk Radio".

Back