Liev/Keppler Thread #1

Here gives more

The couple have named their little boy Alexander Pete Schreiber.

Weighing in at 3.2kg and 57cm long, Alexander arrived in the world through a natural birth at a Los Angeles hospital, reports Life and Style Weekly.

Watts' rep said that the actress, who delivered 3:59 p.m. on July 25, was slightly ahead of schedule.

A source revealed that the couple had been expecting their child to be born in August, but had planned in case the baby came early.

"Naomi was planning on giving birth next week-- her due date was early August -- but since she insisted on delivering naturally, she knew there was a chance she would have the baby before the due date. That's what wound up happening," the publication quoted a source, as saying.

The insider added that both Schreiber and Watts were ecstatic over the new arrival.

For those that cannot convert kg's & cm's he weighed in at about 8 pounds, 4 ounces & 22.4 inches long.

I posted something in the 'Celebrity News Thread' on the General TV & Media forum forgetting Liev had his only thread in here :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS to Naomi and Liev.

Nice to see they have named their son a nice traditional normal name. I like Alexander alot or Alex for short is lovely :D

Hormiga said:
Congrats !!!
I thought they were going to have twins because Naomi looked sooo huge... :lol:

ME too and I had twins :lol:

Congrats again to Liev and Naomi and baby Alexander ;)

Yay, the baby is here!!
Congratulations Liev and Naomi! Alexander has two great looking parents, so he'll have a nice start in life.

I've only seen two episodes with Keppler (Sweet Jane, which was an excellent episode, and Meet Market), and I liked him from what I saw. He added an interesting dynamic in Grissom's absence, and he was sort of mysterious, which made it entertaining to watch.

hhunter said:
Hormiga said:
Congrats !!!
I thought they were going to have twins because Naomi looked sooo huge... :lol:

ME too and I had twins :lol:

Congrats again to Liev and Naomi and baby Alexander ;)

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that! :lol: Congrats to them both!

I'm bumping this because I watched Mixed Nuts on digital cable last night and it was stupidly funny. Liev's character is just awesomely crazy. I'd recommend this movie, just for his performance. Has a great cast overall, I should say, with Steve Martin, Adam Sandler and others.

Anyway, check it out. Liev is just the awesome.

HMMM I have to see that one. I always like to watch movies with actors we have seen before....

I'm sure Liev was great. He can deliver lines with such deadpan and depth all in one.

The happy couple and the baby :

naomiwattski1.jpg

Aww love those pictures - and totally adore the happy family one!

I felt the need to post in here, because I really loved the character of Keppler. I think it's a huge testament to Liev's talent and ability, to say that I actually cried my eyes out when Keppler died. And I've never cried at CSI before.

His character was just excellent - so well rounded, and incredibly well acted. To bring out so much emotion from people, in such a short space of time, is very impressive.

I just wish they'd not killed him off. :(

I can see the pictures now
thanks pretty_in_pink

I totally agree Kylie
Liev did a fantastic job on CSI. I was leary at first. I mean, who could replace Grissom. But that wasn't the point, he wasn't supposed to.

Keppler brought something different to the team.
I really wished they hadn't of killed him off either

He could have been the new character

Back