Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys.

I hate doing this long-distance thing. It's a hassle. Plus, I got my driving privleges taken away because of a tiny collision. So it makes it way harder. Plus school is going to start.

Yeah thats soo true. A person either likes you for you or not at all. The most important though is that you like yourself.. If you dont like yourself then no one will do..

^you do realize you just commented on a post from last year, right? :p

Anyway, I hear you Ashley, long distance relationships suck ass. Seriously, I hate it soooooooo freaking much. EVen though Mia and I only have to do it for a month and a half I still feel horrible :( . Is there any way you guys might move closer in the future?

Not in the near future. When I get to college/university maybe. It all depends. I like her, but I think for both of our sakes, it would be best if we just stay friends during the school year. Like I don't want to do that, but I think that's what would be best. Just based on our relationship.

Plus, if we date around, maybe we'll realize just how much we mean to each other. Who knows? It could backfire.

I always found long distance relationships were hard. I actually gave up on them completley. It's difficult, and at a point phone and email conversations just aren't enough. But I wish you the best of luck Ashley!

I totally second that. Long distance sucks, even short distance can suck, which is one of the reasons I moved to the same college my girlfriend is going to.
I miss her enough as it is now, don't want to know what it would be like to always be so far apart... although sometimes phone conversations can be fun too ;) ... *thinks* ... oh yeah, definitely they can be fun :devil:

But nothing compares to waking up in her arms... :)

Well, She's mad at me right now. :( I hung out with my ex-boyfriend, he was my first real boyfriend I guess. And we only broke up because he moved across country but that doesn't mean, that I still have feelings for him. I mean we're still good friends, but I don't see why we wouldn't be.

She's just flipping out over nothing. I guess I'll have to go see her within the next couple days :)

I get where your girlfriend's insecurities are coming from. My girlfriend and her ex-bf are still very good friends as well. At first I found it a little weird, I still get a strange feeling sometimes when I think about how they've been together for so long and how much they have shared that I'm not a part of. But I've accepted it. I know for a fact that they are definitely done as a couple and I don't mind them being friends. We even went out together a couple times and I actually like him.

Still I had to get used to the concept. I guess your girlfriend is in a similar situation, with the added difficulty that you seem to identify as bi (I hope I've gotten that right), you two haven't been together for long and already you hang out with your ex who you are obviously still very fond of. I think no matter how many times you tell her he doesn't stir feelings in you anymore she will always doubt it. She's a girl after all.

It might help if you gave her the chance to be part of your friendship, at least let her get to know him so she will see that he's no threat to her. Although with the distance between you that might be difficult.

I understand you really care about your ex still but maybe you should take it a few steps back with him for the sake of making your girlfriend feel a bit safer. Or, maybe not the best solution, don't tell her you meet him. She won't find out and if there's really nothing to fear for her it might be better not to make her worry.

Well, the only reason I hung out with him is because he was in town this weekend. I haven't seen him in months. He lives a thousand miles away.

I guess I should have at least introduced them or something. My fault there. I'll just explain, explain, and explain.

That makes sense though Mia. I guess I never really thought of how weird she'd think it was. With me and him friendship is just natural like I've never thought twice about it.

She's completly gay though. I mean, like never had a boyfriend, never had doubts. She has just like always thought of herself as a lesbian. (I hate the word lesbian for some reason.)

I'm going to go call her and explain everything to her. Tomorrow, I'm going to have to go see her. Plus, I have to take the train :mad: which I hate.

(I hate the word lesbian for some reason.)
Me too! I don't know why, it's not like it's offensive, it's just a word that bothers me :lol:

I'm the jealous type, so I would probably be jealous of the ex, and be suspicious actually :lol:. Introducing everyone always works. Usually if you introduce the person you're dating to your ex the person tends to chill out, because they realize you really don't have feelings for this person and they're a cool person. That's what I've found anyways :p

(I hate the word lesbian for some reason.)
So do I. I always avoid using it when I can.

Oddly enough, I much prefer the word dyke. But I don't use that either for fear of offending people.

ok. am i the only gay guy on this website???
Quite possibly. But that I know of, there isn't a great deal of guys anyway. Gay or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back