Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i am a bi to and for a month now i have a girlfriend. I never had a relation before, and what i can say its a little scary, but i really love her. I also told my parents it. My mom was very happy and nice about it my dad wasnt so great, he said he was okay with it but he didnt show it at al. So im al little sad about that. But i wont give her up. I like her very much and love her even more. She is the best thing i have wright now. So Aaralyn_J good luck with telling you parents.. I hope it was a good respons you got. ;)

xx

_Calleigh_ said:
I remember one day I was skating in a park with two of my most drastically straight boyfriends, and there were a lot of chicks around, and one of them said "Man, I love the view around here!" and I said "Yeah, I do too." and they both looked at me as if I was an alien or something. I had to play dumb and tell them I thought they were talking about the trees and flowers. :rolleyes:

*sigh* Men :rolleyes: What are we going to do about it, Cal? :lol: :p

CatherineWillows, I totally agree with what _Calleigh_ said. If they don't accept you for it it means they're not your real friends and you shouldn't hang out with people like that. All the girls in my class used to automatically label anyone who hugged another friend of theirs (girls) a lesbian. Of course they were straight when they did, but ;)

"Oh my god, that guy is so hot, don't you agree?" and I'll have to be like "yeah"

:lol: I've done the exact same thing :p I recently went out to the movies and to the pizza place with some of my old friends and she was stalking all the cute guys. One of them was leaving and she went, "Don't go!" and then she asked me if I thought he was cute. Umm...sure, uh yeah...whatever... :p

Berylla Nienna, I'm so happy for you! :D That's really special :)

I know you guys are right, but blah, when I go to tell her, I totally go blank and switch the subject. I'm so bad at telling people this, and it really shouldn't be that hard, I mean god, it's your sexuality. Like pfft, but still, I find it so hard. But eventually, I will find a way to tell her...I hope. But well, I can't exactly pretend I'm straight for the rest of my life.

Berylla Nienna, That's so sweet. I'm happy for you!

awww, Congrats Berylla Nienna.

CatherineWillows, I understand what your going through, a girl who's been my best friend since the 4th grade is the same way. I've always imagined she'd either be the first one I tell, or the last. Everytime I go to tell her, I do the same exact thing, I'm so scared of losing her as a friend but than I think She's not worth it, but she's my best friend. Good Luck Babee. [=

Thank you all for being happy for me, i really hope you all find your way into this and found people who doesnt be so strange or nasty about. But just more happy for you than that. xxx and hugs nienna

Hmm, I should tell her, but I still don't want to :p. I should text message her, and tell her, then if she freaks, I'll just tell her it was my frined playing with my phone :lol: you never know, it could work...but umm, that would be a total lie. Anyways...

But yeah, I've lost friends also to something so stupid like my sexuality. I used to be super good friends with this girl, who is mormon, and we're okay I guess now, but she totally flipped and condemed me to hell and told me I was worthless etc. It sucked, cause she was one of my bestfriends, but like you guys say, they're not worth it if they can't accept it.

I totally know what you mean, CW! Last night I gave that girl at the bowling alley the cold shoulder (not as much oogling, in other words :lol:) just to see what she would do... although I did watch her out of the corner of my eye :rolleyes: She was still staring at me :p I'm still tempted to talk to her but my mom says not to, even my sister says not to so I'm torn :rolleyes:

Ughh. I asked my mom last night, I was like "Mom, Would be surprised if I was attracted to girls?" and she's like "No." and I'm like "I'm dead serious." and she's like "I figured." So my mom sort of knows but I'm definatly not ready to tell anyone else. I don't think she knows I'm serious, but that was a huge lift off my shoulders.

I'm really happy. I'm going to go out and celebrate Friday[no school]. Virtual Party?! I'd think soo :)

Thats good that you came out to someone. I'm still thinking how to.

Lucky you have no school. my town is dumb and took all the religious holidays away from us.

I want to tell my family, and I have a sneaking suspicion it wouldn't surprise some of my realitives. People in my family always kind of hint that they think I might be gay. I get given random odd tips from realitives because "they think I won't have a man around" and "I always seem to attrack to girls" so when I tell them, I'll probably have someone scream out "I was right" but, not quite ready yet. I want to wait another year or two, but I do think I'm going to tell my aunt soon. My aunts so sweet, and I know she will just be there and comfort me, she's really sweet, and will totally understand.

I remember when I first came out to my cousins, I felt like I was going to throw up because I was so scared. Like, my cousins and I are super close, so I was worried they wouldn't like me or something. But in the end, they didn't really care, my one cousin wouldn't believe me, but finally did. When I told my other cousin I called her in tears (when I broke up with my ex) and so, she didn't really have to long to think about it, and kind of just helped me for one be able to breathe properly and make me feel okay and later good.

But AshleyWillows, I'm glad that you're moms okay with it, and well, she kinda knows, so when you feel like telling her full on, it'll probably be a lot less scary.

Thanks CW. I still want to tell my sister, but she's younger, like 12 and I don't want to freak her out and make her uncomfortable. My brother always teases me about being gay, though he doesn't know I am, I think he has an idea in his heart.

I just don't want to officially tell my mom, I just don't want her to think any different of me right now or tell me that I'm too young to know.

Ok AshleyWillows i'll admit i dont know your sister but when my brother told my little sister that he was gay she was 10 and she was perefectly fine. The thing is with kids is that they are really sunderstanding and your sister will most likely love you no matter what.

I hope that helped even a tiny bit.

If someone tells you "You're too young to know," ask them if they knew they were straight when they were ___ years old.

Thanks Guys :).

I don't know. I mean it's not that I think she's too young to understand but I don't want her to be like freaked out, I mean I know she'll still love me but I just don't want to weird her out.

Oh man Showtime, I never thought of it that wayy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back