Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LtKitty said:
it is midnight but i feel like i am in middle of Africa... :p even my flies are hitting ground :D
You should see my desk.. it's full of dead flies and uhm.. other unidentifyable creatures :lol: My dad always says it's because I never open my window and the flies just fall dead because of the horrible smell :rolleyes: Noooo, it's just because of the heat :p

But it's actually raining and thundering now.. and guess what, I'm going to complain.. YES! Because, yes I wanted rain but not just at the moment when I had to go outside :rolleyes: I don't want my thesis to become wet :(

Thank god it's a bit cooler today! :D Still a bit humid, but not as bad as it has been, I finally got a full nights sleep last night. :eek:

Last night, I watched weather forecast and it said it will rain on west coast. I live there. blue sky. plain blue sky and goddamn I checked two different sites for the next three days and no rain here.Not at all. I guess at this point it doesn't matter.it's all dead already what's on the ground. Grass, grain... trees are yellow soon.

But it's actually raining and thundering now.. and guess what, I'm going to complain.. YES! Because, yes I wanted rain but not just at the moment when I had to go outside I don't want my thesis to become wet

You wouldn't be real Dutch when you didn't !! :D :D

Finally it rains !!

**Dances outside in the rain**

It has been really hot here lately, today is a little better but the sun is still shinning and it's warm...

Denise said:
But it's actually raining and thundering now.. and guess what, I'm going to complain.. YES! Because, yes I wanted rain but not just at the moment when I had to go outside I don't want my thesis to become wet

You wouldn't be real Dutch when you didn't !! :D :D
I know :lol: We complain all the time and are never satisfied.. since where's the fun in being satisfied? Life would be boring :rolleyes:

Well the heat's back.. that was the only short thunderstorm/rain we had today.. I'm sweating my arse off again, I can't really understand why I'm wearing curduroy pants (sp?)..

It was about 40 c when I left France, but it was thundering, storming and raining very severely. It's really hot now in HOlland too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back