Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, it's 21 degrees outside...I don't know how hot it is inside and I don't think I want to know. It was supposed to rain today...only weather men can't predict weather sadly.

And the storm DID come. I havent seen a bigger storm before :eek: :eek: This was really hard! The wind was OMG, cant find the proper words! It's still raining and I was afraid of my computer - I still am - coz there are little powerbreaks, plus I wasnt able to see CSI :mad: (season 1 reruns, Ive seen them all :))

Hmmmm.. Compared to the nice hot weather we've been having there sure has been a drastic change. It's suppose to rain and by the looks of it, the rain will come..

A lot better than it has been - only 22c :D I'm loving it!! There is still sun and hardly any clouds, but there is now a wind which keeps it at a nice temp.

got some rain here in georgia yesterday(MUCH NEEDED) need more. cooling off a little, still too hot though.

It's been 25 Celsius here today, which is still warm but a blessing after the 30+ temperatures we've had for the past week or so :eek:

And there's actually some wind too - YAY! :D

It's very windy outside. Very, very windy...I wonder if I stood outside if the wind would knock me over! *runs outisde to check* Okay, so the wind doesn't knock me over but it's still very windy. It's the perfect temperature though with the wind...I hope it rains soon!

It's kinda cool here. I love it. And a damn grasshopper came into my room and it's chirping non-stop!!! :mad: :mad: :lol: :lol: I just can't catch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back